The public is invited to celebrate with the University of Findlay the next phase of development on campus at a groundbreaking ceremony for the Center for Student Life and College of Business.
The event will take place Thursday, March 31 at 2 p.m. in the Davis Street Building’s lobby, 300 Davis St.
The 75,000-square-foot facility, which is expected to be completed in late summer 2017, will offer two stories of learning, office, dining and gathering space. Green space, functional landscaping and additional parking around the building will also serve as enhancements.
The Center for Student Life and College of Business is anticipated to become the campus centerpiece and dynamic gathering hub for University learners and educators as well as the community. It will provide a new home for College of Business students, faculty and staff, along with opportunities for meetings, activities, projects and events for collaborative ventures of groups ranging from area businesses to nonprofits. The University is looking forward to it becoming an inspiration and well-used area for collective thought and action that serve the greater good.
Other large projects that UF most recently completed include the 31,000-square-foot Dr. Richard C. Beckett Animal Science Building, which opened in 2009; the Mazza Museum’s 9,000-square-foot addition to the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion that was dedicated in 2007; the 60,000-square-foot Davis Street Building that was renovated in 2006; and the Ralph and Gladys Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex that opened in 1999.
For more information about the groundbreaking, contact Sonja Daniels, donor relations and stewardship manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 434-5918.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin