The University of Findlay’s Master of Science in Health Informatics program is anticipated to be one of the top online offerings in the nation in 2016 by OnlineColleges.net.
UF’s program was ranked No. 8 out of 13 listed for having widened its curricula to meet the demand for specialized but versatile individuals who possess both medical and technical knowledge. OnlineColleges.net uses graduation rates, tuition, financial aid information and more that is gathered from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, a resource maintained by the National Center for Education Statistics.
The Master of Science in Health Informatics at UF is based on the science behind electronic health records, which are essential to healthcare delivery, patient safety, public health and public policy formation. All courses are conveniently delivered in eight-week blocks. Degree earners can choose from a variety of careers available in fields such as pharmacy, imaging, genomics and telemedicine.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth