The University of Findlay’s Master of Science in Health Informatics program is anticipated to be one of the top online offerings in the nation in 2016 by OnlineColleges.net.
UF’s program was ranked No. 8 out of 13 listed for having widened its curricula to meet the demand for specialized but versatile individuals who possess both medical and technical knowledge. OnlineColleges.net uses graduation rates, tuition, financial aid information and more that is gathered from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System, a resource maintained by the National Center for Education Statistics.
The Master of Science in Health Informatics at UF is based on the science behind electronic health records, which are essential to healthcare delivery, patient safety, public health and public policy formation. All courses are conveniently delivered in eight-week blocks. Degree earners can choose from a variety of careers available in fields such as pharmacy, imaging, genomics and telemedicine.
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Develop New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm
- The Princeton Review Names University of Findlay a 'Best in the Midwest' Institution