The University of Findlay’s College of Health Professions, in partnership with the Findlay Family YMCA, the Findlay City Health Department, Blanchard Valley Hospital and Hancock County Educational Service Center will host the annual Healthy Kids Day at from 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 21 at the Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex.
The free event is part of the YmCA’s national initiative to improve the health and well-being of families by providing a jump-start into summer. Included will be activity stations, healthy snacks, free health screenings, educational simulations and prizes. Activities will include a batting cage, bouncy house, put-putt and face painting.
For more information, contact Stephanie Parsons, senior program director of the Findlay Family YMCA, at 419-422-4424 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.facebook.com/HealthyKidsDayFindlayOhio.
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber