The University of Findlay’s College of Health Professions, in partnership with the Findlay Family YMCA, the Findlay City Health Department, Blanchard Valley Hospital and Hancock County Educational Service Center will host the annual Healthy Kids Day at from 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 21 at the Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex.
The free event is part of the YmCA’s national initiative to improve the health and well-being of families by providing a jump-start into summer. Included will be activity stations, healthy snacks, free health screenings, educational simulations and prizes. Activities will include a batting cage, bouncy house, put-putt and face painting.
For more information, contact Stephanie Parsons, senior program director of the Findlay Family YMCA, at 419-422-4424 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.facebook.com/HealthyKidsDayFindlayOhio.
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career