The University of Findlay’s College of Health Professions, in partnership with the Findlay Family YMCA, the Findlay City Health Department, Blanchard Valley Hospital and Hancock County Educational Service Center will host the annual Healthy Kids Day at from 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 21 at the Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex.
The free event is part of the YmCA’s national initiative to improve the health and well-being of families by providing a jump-start into summer. Included will be activity stations, healthy snacks, free health screenings, educational simulations and prizes. Activities will include a batting cage, bouncy house, put-putt and face painting.
For more information, contact Stephanie Parsons, senior program director of the Findlay Family YMCA, at 419-422-4424 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.facebook.com/HealthyKidsDayFindlayOhio.
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!
- Ag Business Leaders to Discuss Changes and Challenges in Industry During Fridays at Findlay
- Acceptance and Growth: University of Findlay Alumnus is Happiest Right Here