The University of Findlay’s College of Health Professions, in partnership with the Findlay Family YMCA, the Findlay City Health Department, Blanchard Valley Hospital and Hancock County Educational Service Center will host the annual Healthy Kids Day at from 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 21 at the Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex.
The free event is part of the YmCA’s national initiative to improve the health and well-being of families by providing a jump-start into summer. Included will be activity stations, healthy snacks, free health screenings, educational simulations and prizes. Activities will include a batting cage, bouncy house, put-putt and face painting.
For more information, contact Stephanie Parsons, senior program director of the Findlay Family YMCA, at 419-422-4424 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.facebook.com/HealthyKidsDayFindlayOhio.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health