The University of Findlay’s College of Health Professions, in partnership with the Findlay Family YMCA, the Findlay City Health Department, Blanchard Valley Hospital and Hancock County Educational Service Center will host the annual Healthy Kids Day at from 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 21 at the Koehler Fitness and Recreation Complex.
The free event is part of the YmCA’s national initiative to improve the health and well-being of families by providing a jump-start into summer. Included will be activity stations, healthy snacks, free health screenings, educational simulations and prizes. Activities will include a batting cage, bouncy house, put-putt and face painting.
For more information, contact Stephanie Parsons, senior program director of the Findlay Family YMCA, at 419-422-4424 or email@example.com, or visit www.facebook.com/HealthyKidsDayFindlayOhio.
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November
- Iconic America: Zane Grafton ’12 Works with Familiar Equines
- Seminar Offering Updated Information on CBD and Medical Marijuana Use to be Held in AMU
- UF Marching Oiler Brass to Present 12th Annual Sounds of the Stadium Concert
- University of Findlay Ranked No. 1 Nationally as Best College for Church of God Students