The Intensive English Language Program (IELP) at The University of Findlay has earned accreditation from the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
CEA is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a national accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the U.S.
The CEA was founded in 1999 by English language professionals as a specialized accrediting agency. The purpose was to provide a means for improving the quality of English language teaching and administration through accepted standards. CEA conducts accreditation reviews in the U.S. and internationally.
The University of Findlay’s IELP offers intermediate and advanced courses, which give students the opportunity to earn General Elective and Undergraduate Elective credits while preparing students for any of Findlay’s undergraduate programs, as well as for graduate work. Findlay offers an English Language Learner Support Center that offers one-on-one tutoring and a multimedia lab that hosts composition, communication and listening classes.
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need
- From Field Medic to Nursing Grad: Navy Veteran Uses Medical Experience to Earn BSN
- Holiday Choral Concerts to Showcase Latin Mass Adaptation of ‘Gloria’
- MLB Pitcher Jerry Blevins and Zoo Manager Sue Young to Present at Upcoming Fridays at Findlay Sessions
- From Campus to Combat: Former Student Makes Sacrifice