The Intensive English Language Program (IELP) at The University of Findlay has earned accreditation from the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
CEA is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a national accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the U.S.
The CEA was founded in 1999 by English language professionals as a specialized accrediting agency. The purpose was to provide a means for improving the quality of English language teaching and administration through accepted standards. CEA conducts accreditation reviews in the U.S. and internationally.
The University of Findlay’s IELP offers intermediate and advanced courses, which give students the opportunity to earn General Elective and Undergraduate Elective credits while preparing students for any of Findlay’s undergraduate programs, as well as for graduate work. Findlay offers an English Language Learner Support Center that offers one-on-one tutoring and a multimedia lab that hosts composition, communication and listening classes.
- Celebrate with ‘Forever Oilers’ on UF Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug