The Intensive English Language Program (IELP) at The University of Findlay has earned accreditation from the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
CEA is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a national accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the U.S.
The CEA was founded in 1999 by English language professionals as a specialized accrediting agency. The purpose was to provide a means for improving the quality of English language teaching and administration through accepted standards. CEA conducts accreditation reviews in the U.S. and internationally.
The University of Findlay’s IELP offers intermediate and advanced courses, which give students the opportunity to earn General Elective and Undergraduate Elective credits while preparing students for any of Findlay’s undergraduate programs, as well as for graduate work. Findlay offers an English Language Learner Support Center that offers one-on-one tutoring and a multimedia lab that hosts composition, communication and listening classes.
- Risky Business: How Sauder Woodworking Company’s Innovative Practices Keep Paying Off
- Arthropods and Viruses: Levitt and Students Work to Save the Bees and Research Ticks
- Equestrian Show Team Results – 9/29 & 9/30
- Equestrian Show Team Results, Sept 22
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War