The University of Findlay will host international entertainer Nick Pike at 8 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members may purchase tickets for $5 each. The UF community may get one ticket free with a valid UF I.D. They are available at the UF Box Office, located in the Alumni Memorial Union. Call 419-434-4458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. This is a family-friendly show.
Pike, originally from Great Britain, is based in Myrtle Beach, S.C. In 2010, Pike was featured on “America’s Got Talent,” and made it into the top 48 acts. He performed on stage with Nick Cannon, and his final routine was broadcast live to more than 20 million viewers.
Pike’s solo variety show has been seen at festivals and famous outdoor venues around the globe from London’s Covent Garden, to Sydney, Australia. Pike has entertained thousands of tourists during the 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 summer seasons at Barefoot Landing on North Myrtle Beach, S.C., and also tours college campuses during the academic year.
Pike has a bachelor’s degree in contemporary circus and theatre from the Circus Space in London. After graduating, Pike spent a year living in Sweden and has performed with the Swedish royal theatre, Dramaten & Cirkus Cirkor, Scandinavia’s leading contemporary circus company.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure