The UF Korean Student Association (UFKSA) at The University of Findlay will host the 8th Annual Korean Movie Night at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, in the Alumni Memorial Union Multipurpose Room.
“The Grand Heist” is a 2012 South Korean historical comedy. A gang of 11 thieves tries to steal ice blocks from the royal storage when corrupt officials conspire to form a monopoly and price fix.
The story takes place in the late 18th Century, 1392-1910. At the time, ice was a commodity more valuable than gold. Blocks of it were harvested from frozen rivers in the winter, put in royal storage and distributed or sold throughout the year.
There is no cost to attend this event. Pizza and soft drinks will be provided.
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed