The UF Korean Student Association (UFKSA) at The University of Findlay will host the 8th Annual Korean Movie Night at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, in the Alumni Memorial Union Multipurpose Room.
“The Grand Heist” is a 2012 South Korean historical comedy. A gang of 11 thieves tries to steal ice blocks from the royal storage when corrupt officials conspire to form a monopoly and price fix.
The story takes place in the late 18th Century, 1392-1910. At the time, ice was a commodity more valuable than gold. Blocks of it were harvested from frozen rivers in the winter, put in royal storage and distributed or sold throughout the year.
There is no cost to attend this event. Pizza and soft drinks will be provided.
- New Partnership Between University of Findlay, Tiffin University and Ashland University Offers Reduced Graduate Tuition for Employees
- SGA Unmasks Headliner for Spring Music Festival
- Daniel Hill Speaks on How to Continue Martin Luther King Jr.'s Work at 2020 MLK Celebration
- Learning Here, Learning There: UF Alumna is in the Right Place
- University of Findlay awarded Choose Ohio First grant for computer science scholarships
- UF to Host “All That Jazz” for Annual Pops Concert