The UF Korean Student Association (UFKSA) at The University of Findlay will host the 8th Annual Korean Movie Night at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, in the Alumni Memorial Union Multipurpose Room.
“The Grand Heist” is a 2012 South Korean historical comedy. A gang of 11 thieves tries to steal ice blocks from the royal storage when corrupt officials conspire to form a monopoly and price fix.
The story takes place in the late 18th Century, 1392-1910. At the time, ice was a commodity more valuable than gold. Blocks of it were harvested from frozen rivers in the winter, put in royal storage and distributed or sold throughout the year.
There is no cost to attend this event. Pizza and soft drinks will be provided.
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years