The UF Korean Student Association (UFKSA) at The University of Findlay will host the 8th Annual Korean Movie Night at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, in the Alumni Memorial Union Multipurpose Room.
“The Grand Heist” is a 2012 South Korean historical comedy. A gang of 11 thieves tries to steal ice blocks from the royal storage when corrupt officials conspire to form a monopoly and price fix.
The story takes place in the late 18th Century, 1392-1910. At the time, ice was a commodity more valuable than gold. Blocks of it were harvested from frozen rivers in the winter, put in royal storage and distributed or sold throughout the year.
There is no cost to attend this event. Pizza and soft drinks will be provided.
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin
- UF Earns Multiple Rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Best National Universities
- It’s a Virtual “Celebration of Oiler Nation” for Homecoming Weekend 2020