The University of Findlay will host “The Language of Love” featuring Diego Val from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1 in the Alumni Memorial Union. Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Born in Peru and growing up with a guitar in his hands, Val found success at a young age as a model and songwriter performing in both English and Spanish. He blends great lyrics, rich vocals and acoustic guitar to create his own music. Val was a season three contestant on “The Voice” and has recently toured with Maroon 5.
Attendees are invited to stop by for a quick lunch break or stay for the whole show. Bring a packed lunch or purchase a meal in The Cave, located in the Alumni Memorial Union.
This event is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that works to bring high-quality entertainment to campus. Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing
- MLK, Jr. Week ’19 to Feature Student Diversity and Service