The University of Findlay will host “The Language of Love” featuring Diego Val from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1 in the Alumni Memorial Union. Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Born in Peru and growing up with a guitar in his hands, Val found success at a young age as a model and songwriter performing in both English and Spanish. He blends great lyrics, rich vocals and acoustic guitar to create his own music. Val was a season three contestant on “The Voice” and has recently toured with Maroon 5.
Attendees are invited to stop by for a quick lunch break or stay for the whole show. Bring a packed lunch or purchase a meal in The Cave, located in the Alumni Memorial Union.
This event is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that works to bring high-quality entertainment to campus. Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!