Marcia Latta, Ph.D., The University of Findlay’s vice president for advancement, will present, “Creating Effective and Impactful Advisory Boards to Advance Your Institution” at this weekend’s CASE (Council for the Advancement and Support of Education) District V conference in Chicago, Illinois.
UF alumnus Billy Watterson, President of g2 Revolution, who also serves on the University’s Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Advisory Board, will also share his insights on the topic.
Advisory boards that foster engagement and provide direction frequently begin as a good idea, but may fizzle due to lack of structure, unclear expectations and “ownership.” This session, directed by Latta, will focus on best practices of high-performing advisory boards. It is based on original research she conducted with advisory board members from nine colleges or schools.
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF