Marcia Latta, Ph.D., The University of Findlay’s vice president for advancement, will present, “Creating Effective and Impactful Advisory Boards to Advance Your Institution” at this weekend’s CASE (Council for the Advancement and Support of Education) District V conference in Chicago, Illinois.
UF alumnus Billy Watterson, President of g2 Revolution, who also serves on the University’s Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Advisory Board, will also share his insights on the topic.
Advisory boards that foster engagement and provide direction frequently begin as a good idea, but may fizzle due to lack of structure, unclear expectations and “ownership.” This session, directed by Latta, will focus on best practices of high-performing advisory boards. It is based on original research she conducted with advisory board members from nine colleges or schools.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth