Marcia Latta, Ph.D., The University of Findlay’s vice president for advancement, will present, “Creating Effective and Impactful Advisory Boards to Advance Your Institution” at this weekend’s CASE (Council for the Advancement and Support of Education) District V conference in Chicago, Illinois.
UF alumnus Billy Watterson, President of g2 Revolution, who also serves on the University’s Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Advisory Board, will also share his insights on the topic.
Advisory boards that foster engagement and provide direction frequently begin as a good idea, but may fizzle due to lack of structure, unclear expectations and “ownership.” This session, directed by Latta, will focus on best practices of high-performing advisory boards. It is based on original research she conducted with advisory board members from nine colleges or schools.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling