Marcia Latta, Ph.D., The University of Findlay’s vice president for advancement, will present, “Creating Effective and Impactful Advisory Boards to Advance Your Institution” at this weekend’s CASE (Council for the Advancement and Support of Education) District V conference in Chicago, Illinois.
UF alumnus Billy Watterson, President of g2 Revolution, who also serves on the University’s Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Advisory Board, will also share his insights on the topic.
Advisory boards that foster engagement and provide direction frequently begin as a good idea, but may fizzle due to lack of structure, unclear expectations and “ownership.” This session, directed by Latta, will focus on best practices of high-performing advisory boards. It is based on original research she conducted with advisory board members from nine colleges or schools.
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships
- Mazza Museum Funday Sunday to Feature Afternoon Elf Workshop
- Equestrian Show Team Results – October 2019 Review
- Columbus Dispatch Reporter to Discuss Changing Media Landscape