Local business owner Richard C. Kirk will present “The Art of Business” at noon Wednesday, March 19, at The University of Findlay in Old Main, Ritz Auditorium. Community members are welcome at no cost.
Kirk is on campus as part of the University’s Visiting Executive program, hosted by the College of Business.
Kirk is owner of Kirk Corp., an umbrella organization of multiple businesses. Under that umbrella, he is CEO of Kirk Bros. Co., Inc.; president of ACI Construction Co. Inc. (Alvada Construction and Alvada Trucking) and Kirk Properties; and vice president of US 23 and 224 Plaza (Marathon Fuel Station), all of which are family-originated businesses and employ more than 240 people combined.
Kirk has more than 35 years of experience managing and administrating family companies, which include environmental construction, civil construction and general construction – the main focus of his companies. Kirk leads the business administration functions and is involved in all aspects of the business including sales, estimating, engineering, project management, short- and long-term forecasting and creating new business for the companies.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin