Local business owner Richard C. Kirk will present “The Art of Business” at noon Wednesday, March 19, at The University of Findlay in Old Main, Ritz Auditorium. Community members are welcome at no cost.
Kirk is on campus as part of the University’s Visiting Executive program, hosted by the College of Business.
Kirk is owner of Kirk Corp., an umbrella organization of multiple businesses. Under that umbrella, he is CEO of Kirk Bros. Co., Inc.; president of ACI Construction Co. Inc. (Alvada Construction and Alvada Trucking) and Kirk Properties; and vice president of US 23 and 224 Plaza (Marathon Fuel Station), all of which are family-originated businesses and employ more than 240 people combined.
Kirk has more than 35 years of experience managing and administrating family companies, which include environmental construction, civil construction and general construction – the main focus of his companies. Kirk leads the business administration functions and is involved in all aspects of the business including sales, estimating, engineering, project management, short- and long-term forecasting and creating new business for the companies.
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps