The University of Findlay’s Marching Oiler Brass will perform a concert, directed by Richard Napierala, at 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 26, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Admission will be free but tickets will be required. Tickets can be obtained in advance by calling the UF Box Office at 419-434-5335 or visiting email@example.com. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Titled “Songs of the Stadium,” the band will be playing songs from all halftime and pregame shows this season. A Beatles tribute will include “Hard Day’s Night,” “Let it Be,” and “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club.” The band’s set titled WMOB, mimicking a radio station, will include “Applause” by Lady Gaga, “Roar” by Katy Perry and “Happy” by Pharrell Williams. From the Senior Salute Show, the band will play “Fun, Fun, Fun,” by The Beach Boys, “Wipe Out” by The Surfaris and “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond.
The University of Findlay majorettes will also be performing.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair