The University of Findlay’s Marching Oiler Brass will perform a concert, directed by Richard Napierala, at 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 26, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Admission will be free but tickets will be required. Tickets can be obtained in advance by calling the UF Box Office at 419-434-5335 or visiting firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Titled “Songs of the Stadium,” the band will be playing songs from all halftime and pregame shows this season. A Beatles tribute will include “Hard Day’s Night,” “Let it Be,” and “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club.” The band’s set titled WMOB, mimicking a radio station, will include “Applause” by Lady Gaga, “Roar” by Katy Perry and “Happy” by Pharrell Williams. From the Senior Salute Show, the band will play “Fun, Fun, Fun,” by The Beach Boys, “Wipe Out” by The Surfaris and “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond.
The University of Findlay majorettes will also be performing.
- Mazza Museum Collaborating with Toledo Zoo on Art Gallery in Renovated ProMedica Museum of Natural History
- Research Project Designed to Positively Impact Struggling Rural Japanese Communities
- Lisa Vignerot ’87 Named to UF Board of Trustees
- Intensive English Language Program Receives 10-Year Reaccreditation
- From Plans to Reality: Matt Stimmel ’02 Finds His Calling
- Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability Major Offered at Findlay