The University of Findlay’s Marching Oiler Brass will perform a concert, directed by Richard Napierala, at 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 26, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Admission will be free but tickets will be required. Tickets can be obtained in advance by calling the UF Box Office at 419-434-5335 or visiting firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Titled “Songs of the Stadium,” the band will be playing songs from all halftime and pregame shows this season. A Beatles tribute will include “Hard Day’s Night,” “Let it Be,” and “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club.” The band’s set titled WMOB, mimicking a radio station, will include “Applause” by Lady Gaga, “Roar” by Katy Perry and “Happy” by Pharrell Williams. From the Senior Salute Show, the band will play “Fun, Fun, Fun,” by The Beach Boys, “Wipe Out” by The Surfaris and “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond.
The University of Findlay majorettes will also be performing.
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career