The University of Findlay’s Marching Oiler Brass will perform a concert, directed by Richard Napierala, at 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 26, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Admission will be free but tickets will be required. Tickets can be obtained in advance by calling the UF Box Office at 419-434-5335 or visiting email@example.com. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Titled “Songs of the Stadium,” the band will be playing songs from all halftime and pregame shows this season. A Beatles tribute will include “Hard Day’s Night,” “Let it Be,” and “Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club.” The band’s set titled WMOB, mimicking a radio station, will include “Applause” by Lady Gaga, “Roar” by Katy Perry and “Happy” by Pharrell Williams. From the Senior Salute Show, the band will play “Fun, Fun, Fun,” by The Beach Boys, “Wipe Out” by The Surfaris and “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond.
The University of Findlay majorettes will also be performing.
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing