Two Hancock County residents attending The University of Findlay placed second in a competitive marketing competition held on Oct. 17 at Aurora University in Illinois.
Jenna Jesko, a junior from Carey who is majoring in sport and event management, and Sam Yates, a junior marketing major from Arlington, competed against 20 teams in the “Make a Name for Yourself” Rich Harvest Farms Sports Promotion Competition, which focused on digital marketing methods.
Jesko and Yates were required to develop a presentation within 20 minutes using a one-page brief. They then had seven minutes to present their case, and three minutes to answer judges’ questions.
This event represented the first time that students from The University of Findlay attended and competed at a regional collegiate event sponsored by the American Marketing Association.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth