Two Hancock County residents attending The University of Findlay placed second in a competitive marketing competition held on Oct. 17 at Aurora University in Illinois.
Jenna Jesko, a junior from Carey who is majoring in sport and event management, and Sam Yates, a junior marketing major from Arlington, competed against 20 teams in the “Make a Name for Yourself” Rich Harvest Farms Sports Promotion Competition, which focused on digital marketing methods.
Jesko and Yates were required to develop a presentation within 20 minutes using a one-page brief. They then had seven minutes to present their case, and three minutes to answer judges’ questions.
This event represented the first time that students from The University of Findlay attended and competed at a regional collegiate event sponsored by the American Marketing Association.
- A Storied Issue: Fall ’18 FindlayMag Features Fascinating Narratives
- Winter College ’19 to Feature Talks on Finance, Fitness, Fortitude
- Renowned “Mamma Mia!” Star Judy McLane to Perform at UF in January ‘19
- Hollywood Artist Baltazar and Artworks from His Children’s Sci-Fi Epic “Timeless” Coming to UF
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2