A new logo for the University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum was revealed at the Museum’s 2018 Summer Conference!
The design replaces the book-themed logo that had been in use for several years. The new streamlined look embraces modern composition sensibilities along with a bold sense of purpose that reflect the Mazza Museum’s mission of original art preservation, literacy and creativity promotion.
This video also offers a dynamic view of the design.
- UF Ranks Among the Top Online Healthcare Management Degrees in U.S.
- Distinguished UF Alumnus, Rear Admiral Edward Feightner, Dies at 100
- UF College of Pharmacy Filling Community Organizations’ Need for Hand Sanitizer
- UF Professor Provides Insight on how Faculty can stay Productive During COVID-19
- Campus Offices Navigate How to Serve Students Remotely
- Student explores passion for social justice during field experience