A new logo for the University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum was revealed at the Museum’s 2018 Summer Conference!
The design replaces the book-themed logo that had been in use for several years. The new streamlined look embraces modern composition sensibilities along with a bold sense of purpose that reflect the Mazza Museum’s mission of original art preservation, literacy and creativity promotion.
This video also offers a dynamic view of the design.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin