A new logo for the University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum was revealed at the Museum’s 2018 Summer Conference!
The design replaces the book-themed logo that had been in use for several years. The new streamlined look embraces modern composition sensibilities along with a bold sense of purpose that reflect the Mazza Museum’s mission of original art preservation, literacy and creativity promotion.
This video also offers a dynamic view of the design.
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF