A new logo for the University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum was revealed at the Museum’s 2018 Summer Conference!
The design replaces the book-themed logo that had been in use for several years. The new streamlined look embraces modern composition sensibilities along with a bold sense of purpose that reflect the Mazza Museum’s mission of original art preservation, literacy and creativity promotion.
This video also offers a dynamic view of the design.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November