A new logo for the University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum was revealed at the Museum’s 2018 Summer Conference!
The design replaces the book-themed logo that had been in use for several years. The new streamlined look embraces modern composition sensibilities along with a bold sense of purpose that reflect the Mazza Museum’s mission of original art preservation, literacy and creativity promotion.
This video also offers a dynamic view of the design.
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession
- Constant Engagement: Rachel Darroch ’07 is Always an Oiler
- Study Abroad Takes Students to Austria for Cross-Cultural Business Conference