Mazza Museum’s Lego-Themed Funday Sunday to be Held in Alumni Memorial Union
Let go of those winter blues at the University of Findlay Mazza Museum’s Lego™-themed Funday Sunday on Feb. 3 at 1:30 p.m.! This oversized extravaganza will provide so many activities that it will be held in the University of Findlay’s Alumni Memorial Union (AMU) on Frazer Street.
Funday Sunday is the Museum’s free, family-friendly community event offered by the Museum each month during the spring and fall semesters. This Let’s Go Lego™ event will include storytelling, 27 activity stations, presentations, and refreshments. Here are some of the exciting things in store for participants:
- The Greater Toledo Lego Club will be presenting from 3-3:30 p.m.
- Findlay author/illustrator T.L. McBeth will have a station and discuss his new book, “Robot In Love.” He will present at 4 p.m. after the Greater Toledo Lego Club’s talk, and be available for book signing.
- UF’s Newhard Planetarium will host two shows at 1:45 p.m. and 2:15 p.m. The planetarium is located just north of the AMU at Brewer Science Hall.
- Bigelow Hill Intermediate School Lego Club, Girl Scouts of Western Ohio, Snapology and many others will have stations, and the Museum’s ever-popular face painting will be offered.
- The Mazza Museum and Gift Shop in the Gardner Fine Arts Building will remain open for visitors. Books will also be for sale at the AMU, including McBeth’s “Robot in Love.”