Sanjeev Keswani, a student in the master of business administration (MBA) program at Findlay, presented a coauthored research paper with Nabarun Ghose, D.B.A., professor of marketing and business, “Looking at the U.S. as a Major Market: Leather Footwear Industry of India,” at the International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines Conference in Dallas, Texas, on April 20.
The Conference was attended by academics from around the world. The paper is under consideration for publication in the peer-reviewed journal, The International Journal of Business and Economics Perspectives (IJBEP) published by the Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines.
Keswani has been actively involved in researching and developing business relationships between the United States and India. He is the assistant coordinator of the 2012 India Study Abroad and Conference, and he will be responsible for facilitating the logistics of the program for the U.S. delegation, which includes Dr. Katherine Rowe Fell, UF president, and Anthony Iriti, director of the Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development Council and former mayor of the city of Findlay.
- Mother’s Wisdom: Sherri Garner Brumbaugh Stays Busy and Happy
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition