Sanjeev Keswani, a student in the master of business administration (MBA) program at Findlay, presented a coauthored research paper with Nabarun Ghose, D.B.A., professor of marketing and business, “Looking at the U.S. as a Major Market: Leather Footwear Industry of India,” at the International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines Conference in Dallas, Texas, on April 20.
The Conference was attended by academics from around the world. The paper is under consideration for publication in the peer-reviewed journal, The International Journal of Business and Economics Perspectives (IJBEP) published by the Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines.
Keswani has been actively involved in researching and developing business relationships between the United States and India. He is the assistant coordinator of the 2012 India Study Abroad and Conference, and he will be responsible for facilitating the logistics of the program for the U.S. delegation, which includes Dr. Katherine Rowe Fell, UF president, and Anthony Iriti, director of the Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development Council and former mayor of the city of Findlay.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning