Sanjeev Keswani, a student in the master of business administration (MBA) program at Findlay, presented a coauthored research paper with Nabarun Ghose, D.B.A., professor of marketing and business, “Looking at the U.S. as a Major Market: Leather Footwear Industry of India,” at the International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines Conference in Dallas, Texas, on April 20.
The Conference was attended by academics from around the world. The paper is under consideration for publication in the peer-reviewed journal, The International Journal of Business and Economics Perspectives (IJBEP) published by the Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines.
Keswani has been actively involved in researching and developing business relationships between the United States and India. He is the assistant coordinator of the 2012 India Study Abroad and Conference, and he will be responsible for facilitating the logistics of the program for the U.S. delegation, which includes Dr. Katherine Rowe Fell, UF president, and Anthony Iriti, director of the Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development Council and former mayor of the city of Findlay.
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals