A team of master of business administration (MBA) students from The University of Findlay recently earned a runner-up award in the Student Papers category at the National Technology and Social Science Conference in Las Vegas, Nev., April 1-3.
Ashok Gor Repati, Roshini Durga Paruchuri and Vijay Kumar Godi presented a paper, “Merchants Shred Costs of Plastic.”
Manasa Reddy Rajidi, Lakshmi Sudha Gudimella and Shyamnadh Kalyanapu also attended the conference and presented a paper, “Strategy, Culture and Implementation: Which is Important for the Success of an Organization?”
Shiv K. Gupta, M.B.A., A.B.D., D.B.A. (hon.), professor of marketing and economics served as the students’ adviser.
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day