A team of master of business administration (MBA) students from The University of Findlay recently earned a runner-up award in the Student Papers category at the National Technology and Social Science Conference in Las Vegas, Nev., April 1-3.
Ashok Gor Repati, Roshini Durga Paruchuri and Vijay Kumar Godi presented a paper, “Merchants Shred Costs of Plastic.”
Manasa Reddy Rajidi, Lakshmi Sudha Gudimella and Shyamnadh Kalyanapu also attended the conference and presented a paper, “Strategy, Culture and Implementation: Which is Important for the Success of an Organization?”
Shiv K. Gupta, M.B.A., A.B.D., D.B.A. (hon.), professor of marketing and economics served as the students’ adviser.
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health
- Findlay Pharmacy Students Help Administer COVID-19 Vaccine
- Mother-Daughter Duo Share Passion for UF & Education