A team of master of business administration (MBA) students from The University of Findlay recently earned a runner-up award in the Student Papers category at the National Technology and Social Science Conference in Las Vegas, Nev., April 1-3.
Ashok Gor Repati, Roshini Durga Paruchuri and Vijay Kumar Godi presented a paper, “Merchants Shred Costs of Plastic.”
Manasa Reddy Rajidi, Lakshmi Sudha Gudimella and Shyamnadh Kalyanapu also attended the conference and presented a paper, “Strategy, Culture and Implementation: Which is Important for the Success of an Organization?”
Shiv K. Gupta, M.B.A., A.B.D., D.B.A. (hon.), professor of marketing and economics served as the students’ adviser.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward