A team of master of business administration (MBA) students from The University of Findlay recently earned a runner-up award in the Student Papers category at the National Technology and Social Science Conference in Las Vegas, Nev., April 1-3.
Ashok Gor Repati, Roshini Durga Paruchuri and Vijay Kumar Godi presented a paper, “Merchants Shred Costs of Plastic.”
Manasa Reddy Rajidi, Lakshmi Sudha Gudimella and Shyamnadh Kalyanapu also attended the conference and presented a paper, “Strategy, Culture and Implementation: Which is Important for the Success of an Organization?”
Shiv K. Gupta, M.B.A., A.B.D., D.B.A. (hon.), professor of marketing and economics served as the students’ adviser.
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’