The University of Findlay’s Rescue Team for North Korean Refugees will host a question-and-answer session with representatives from LiNK (Liberty in North Korea) at 8 p.m. Saturday, March 29, in the Brewer Center for the Health Science, Room 100.
Attendees will learn about the human rights violations against North Korean refugees and ways to help and rescue them.
Contact Song-Chong Lee, Ph.D., at email@example.com or 419-434-5470.
- A Flood of Research: Storytelling in the Digital Age
- UF to Host Virtual Career Networking for 2020 Graduates
- You Get What You Hope For: University of Findlay Alumnus Lives a Childhood Ambition
- UF Farms Offer Free Manure for Pick Up
- University of Findlay to Resume In-Person Classes, Residential Living this Fall
- Breaking Ground – STEAM Education Center Construction Set to Begin