The University of Findlay’s Rescue Team for North Korean Refugees will host a question-and-answer session with representatives from LiNK (Liberty in North Korea) at 8 p.m. Saturday, March 29, in the Brewer Center for the Health Science, Room 100.
Attendees will learn about the human rights violations against North Korean refugees and ways to help and rescue them.
Contact Song-Chong Lee, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-5470.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth