The University of Findlay’s Rescue Team for North Korean Refugees will host a question-and-answer session with representatives from LiNK (Liberty in North Korea) at 8 p.m. Saturday, March 29, in the Brewer Center for the Health Science, Room 100.
Attendees will learn about the human rights violations against North Korean refugees and ways to help and rescue them.
Contact Song-Chong Lee, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-5470.
- MakerSpace Opens in University of Findlay College of Education
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships