The University of Findlay’s Rescue Team for North Korean Refugees will host a question-and-answer session with representatives from LiNK (Liberty in North Korea) at 8 p.m. Saturday, March 29, in the Brewer Center for the Health Science, Room 100.
Attendees will learn about the human rights violations against North Korean refugees and ways to help and rescue them.
Contact Song-Chong Lee, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-5470.
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War
- Helping Hands Food Drive Surpasses 100,000-pound Goal
- Star of the Show: Emmy Award-Nominated Documentary that Highlights Local Army Veteran and Service Dog to be Screened at UF
- Where Their Story Began: Findlay Family Football
- Deaf Culture, Past and Present, to be Focus of Presentation