The University of Findlay’s Rescue Team for North Korean Refugees will host a question-and-answer session with representatives from LiNK (Liberty in North Korea) at 8 p.m. Saturday, March 29, in the Brewer Center for the Health Science, Room 100.
Attendees will learn about the human rights violations against North Korean refugees and ways to help and rescue them.
Contact Song-Chong Lee, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-5470.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin