Get ready for OilerTHON17! Circle K’s Miracle Network Dance Marathon, open to the community, will again raise funds for those being treated at Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Hospitals, including Mercy Children’s Hospital in Toledo.
The UF event will be Nov. 11 from noon to 10 p.m. in the Koehler Fitness and Recreation Center. This family-friendly fundraiser will feature music, food, games, inflatables, an auction, and, of course, dancing.
Leading up to the day have been a Minute for Mercy drive at UF’s home football game on Sept. 9 and at the Sept. 15 volleyball game in Croy Gymnasium. During one minute of halftime, spare change was collected to help 62 children who receive services every 60 seconds at a CMN Hospital.
Circle K will also celebrate Children’s Health Day on Monday, Oct. 2 from 6-8 p.m. in Malcolm Dining Hall. Visitors will be able to meet a Miracle child, hear their story and make a craft.
UF’s Circle K chapter raised $33,397 during 2016 dance marathon activities. This year’s goal is $40,000. Since fundraising began in 2010, the chapter has collected more than $103,000 for Toledo’s Mercy Children’s Hospital.
To follow the group’s progress and be reminded of upcoming events, follow it on Facebook at UF Miracle Network Dance Marathon, Instagram, Twitter @UFMNDM, or Snapchat @findlaydm.
- University of Findlay Listed as Military Friendly School for 2020-2021
- Klingler Named University of Findlay Alumni Director
- Choose Your Inspiration: Karen Beard M ‘96 Looks Back
- UF Hosting its 3rd Annual International Mother Language Day Event
- University of Findlay to Host “The Future of Food” Event on Campus
- University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Celebrates Women’s Suffrage Movement Anniversary