University of Findlay alumni, faculty, staff, students, and the Findlay community are invited to participate in 24 Hours of Giving, beginning at noon on Thursday, March 24 and ending at noon on Friday, March 25.
This day of philanthropy is one of the largest fundraising events for the University each year, and raises funds that support students’ career goals. “When you give, you enhance the student experience and create new opportunities for success and have an impact that extends far beyond our campus,” said Brittany Beltz, assistant director of annual giving and stewardship manager. “Your support allows us to fulfill the University’s mission of meaningful lives and productive careers.”
Beltz invites campus to go to the University’s bell tower at noon on Thursday to “kick off UF’s most impactful 24 hours!”
Additional information about the day includes:
- For every gift given, in any amount, to any designation, a gift of $25 will be given to the Findlay Fund, up to $25,000 thanks to a generous donor. This fund has the greatest impact for all students.
- Donations can easily be made online through the University’s secure, online service – GiveCampus.
- Donors are encouraged to choose the area of campus they would like to support, such as the Findlay Fund, Findlay Forward Scholarships, UF Student Emergency Fund, the Mazza Museum, athletics, or any of the six colleges.
- Donors can increase their impact by becoming an advocate. Create a free online account by registering at GiveCampus to help spread the news on social media and challenge others to give.
- Individuals can take advantage of special graphics in the University’s Day of Giving social media toolkit.
- All gifts are tax deductible. Donors will receive a mailed receipt.
To learn more about 24-Hours of Giving, including how to contribute and how to become an advocate, visit the University’s 24 Hours of Giving FAQ page and follow the University of Findlay Alumni & Friends Facebook page for updates.