The University of Findlay’s occupational therapy program will host an open house at the Occupational Therapy Adaptive Living Home from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11, in recognition of Occupational Therapy Month.
The home is located is 219 Trenton Ave.
The University uses the home to teach students about home adaptations that help people live independently.
Occupational therapy helps people of all ages and abilities develop, improve, sustain or restore skills in daily living, work and play.
Findlay offers a master of occupational therapy degree.
For more information, contact Jane Ickes at 419-434-6936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists
- Senior Exhibition II Now Open