The University of Findlay’s occupational therapy program will host an open house at the Occupational Therapy Adaptive Living Home from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11, in recognition of Occupational Therapy Month.
The home is located is 219 Trenton Ave.
The University uses the home to teach students about home adaptations that help people live independently.
Occupational therapy helps people of all ages and abilities develop, improve, sustain or restore skills in daily living, work and play.
Findlay offers a master of occupational therapy degree.
For more information, contact Jane Ickes at 419-434-6936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health
- Findlay Pharmacy Students Help Administer COVID-19 Vaccine
- Mother-Daughter Duo Share Passion for UF & Education