The University of Findlay’s occupational therapy program will host an open house at the Occupational Therapy Adaptive Living Home from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11, in recognition of Occupational Therapy Month.
The home is located is 219 Trenton Ave.
The University uses the home to teach students about home adaptations that help people live independently.
Occupational therapy helps people of all ages and abilities develop, improve, sustain or restore skills in daily living, work and play.
Findlay offers a master of occupational therapy degree.
For more information, contact Jane Ickes at 419-434-6936 or email@example.com.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward