The University of Findlay’s occupational therapy program will host an open house at the Occupational Therapy Adaptive Living Home from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11, in recognition of Occupational Therapy Month.
The home is located is 219 Trenton Ave.
The University uses the home to teach students about home adaptations that help people live independently.
Occupational therapy helps people of all ages and abilities develop, improve, sustain or restore skills in daily living, work and play.
Findlay offers a master of occupational therapy degree.
For more information, contact Jane Ickes at 419-434-6936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed