The University of Findlay’s occupational therapy program will host an open house at the Occupational Therapy Adaptive Living Home from 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11, in recognition of Occupational Therapy Month.
The home is located is 219 Trenton Ave.
The University uses the home to teach students about home adaptations that help people live independently.
Occupational therapy helps people of all ages and abilities develop, improve, sustain or restore skills in daily living, work and play.
Findlay offers a master of occupational therapy degree.
For more information, contact Jane Ickes at 419-434-6936 or email@example.com.
- A Storied Issue: Fall ’18 FindlayMag Features Fascinating Narratives
- Winter College ’19 to Feature Talks on Finance, Fitness, Fortitude
- Renowned “Mamma Mia!” Star Judy McLane to Perform at UF in January ‘19
- Hollywood Artist Baltazar and Artworks from His Children’s Sci-Fi Epic “Timeless” Coming to UF
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2