Annabel Khouri, a regional Peace Corps representative for northern Ohio who served in Kenya from 1996-1998, will be sharing her experiences with students and the public at The University of Findlay Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion’s Malcolm Dining Hall at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Khouri’s presentation is part of the University’s International Education Week activities. She speaks about her Peace Corps involvement at events throughout the region to encourage others to find ways to make a difference through service.
As a sustainable agriculturalist, Khouri also operates Bay Branch Farm, an urban market garden in Lakewood, Ohio that grows food using natural methods. Bay Branch’s produce is grown with no synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or chemicals.
The public event is free.
- University of Findlay Hosts JustWrite Ohio High School Writing Competition
- Students to Explore “DNA Forensics” at Mazza’s STEAM Camp
- Student Research Highlight: Predicting Video Game Success
- Several University of Findlay Summer Camps and Conferences Offered for 2022
- University of Findlay Receives TreeCampus Higher Education Recognition
- Mazza Summer Conference to Feature Nine Renowned Authors & Illustrators