Abigail Cloud will read from her new book of poetry, “Sylph,” at 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 18, at The University of Findlay, Davis Street Building, Room 102.
Cloud’s presentation is part of the University’s Spring Writers Series.
“Sylph” won this year’s Lena-Miles Wever Todd Prize from Pleiades Press. A reception and book signing will follow the reading. The event is free and open to the public.
Cloud is editor-in-chief of Mid-American Review and teaches full time at Bowling Green State University. Her poems have appeared in journals such as American Poetry Review, The Gettysburg Review, Cincinnati Review, Indiana Review, Pleiades, and others.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 419 434-4721.
- A Flood of Research: Storytelling in the Digital Age
- UF to Host Virtual Career Networking for 2020 Graduates
- You Get What You Hope For: University of Findlay Alumnus Lives a Childhood Ambition
- UF Farms Offer Free Manure for Pick Up
- University of Findlay to Resume In-Person Classes, Residential Living this Fall
- Breaking Ground – STEAM Education Center Construction Set to Begin