Abigail Cloud will read from her new book of poetry, “Sylph,” at 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 18, at The University of Findlay, Davis Street Building, Room 102.
Cloud’s presentation is part of the University’s Spring Writers Series.
“Sylph” won this year’s Lena-Miles Wever Todd Prize from Pleiades Press. A reception and book signing will follow the reading. The event is free and open to the public.
Cloud is editor-in-chief of Mid-American Review and teaches full time at Bowling Green State University. Her poems have appeared in journals such as American Poetry Review, The Gettysburg Review, Cincinnati Review, Indiana Review, Pleiades, and others.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 419 434-4721.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health