Abigail Cloud will read from her new book of poetry, “Sylph,” at 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 18, at The University of Findlay, Davis Street Building, Room 102.
Cloud’s presentation is part of the University’s Spring Writers Series.
“Sylph” won this year’s Lena-Miles Wever Todd Prize from Pleiades Press. A reception and book signing will follow the reading. The event is free and open to the public.
Cloud is editor-in-chief of Mid-American Review and teaches full time at Bowling Green State University. Her poems have appeared in journals such as American Poetry Review, The Gettysburg Review, Cincinnati Review, Indiana Review, Pleiades, and others.
For more information, contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 419 434-4721.
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals