Abigail Cloud will read from her new book of poetry, “Sylph,” at 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 18, at The University of Findlay, Davis Street Building, Room 102.
Cloud’s presentation is part of the University’s Spring Writers Series.
“Sylph” won this year’s Lena-Miles Wever Todd Prize from Pleiades Press. A reception and book signing will follow the reading. The event is free and open to the public.
Cloud is editor-in-chief of Mid-American Review and teaches full time at Bowling Green State University. Her poems have appeared in journals such as American Poetry Review, The Gettysburg Review, Cincinnati Review, Indiana Review, Pleiades, and others.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 419 434-4721.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession