Abigail Cloud will read from her new book of poetry, “Sylph,” at 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 18, at The University of Findlay, Davis Street Building, Room 102.
Cloud’s presentation is part of the University’s Spring Writers Series.
“Sylph” won this year’s Lena-Miles Wever Todd Prize from Pleiades Press. A reception and book signing will follow the reading. The event is free and open to the public.
Cloud is editor-in-chief of Mid-American Review and teaches full time at Bowling Green State University. Her poems have appeared in journals such as American Poetry Review, The Gettysburg Review, Cincinnati Review, Indiana Review, Pleiades, and others.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 419 434-4721.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair