Mark Polelle, Ph.D., J.D., chairman of history, law and gender studies, will soon graduate from both Hancock Leadership and the Government Leadership Academy.
Hancock Leadership is a nationally recognized nine-month seminar program sponsored by the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce and designed to foster and promote volunteer leadership resources within the community on a planned, continuing basis.
The Government Leadership Academy is a 10-week course. The purpose of the program is to encourage, support and promote good government through a curriculum geared toward leadership and decision making skills as it relates to interaction in the public sector.
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years