Mark Polelle, Ph.D., J.D., chairman of history, law and gender studies, will soon graduate from both Hancock Leadership and the Government Leadership Academy.
Hancock Leadership is a nationally recognized nine-month seminar program sponsored by the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce and designed to foster and promote volunteer leadership resources within the community on a planned, continuing basis.
The Government Leadership Academy is a 10-week course. The purpose of the program is to encourage, support and promote good government through a curriculum geared toward leadership and decision making skills as it relates to interaction in the public sector.
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed