Mark Polelle, Ph.D., J.D., chairman of history, law and gender studies, will soon graduate from both Hancock Leadership and the Government Leadership Academy.
Hancock Leadership is a nationally recognized nine-month seminar program sponsored by the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce and designed to foster and promote volunteer leadership resources within the community on a planned, continuing basis.
The Government Leadership Academy is a 10-week course. The purpose of the program is to encourage, support and promote good government through a curriculum geared toward leadership and decision making skills as it relates to interaction in the public sector.
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru
- UF Bands and Orchestra to Offer Two Free Virtual Concerts
- Computer Science Department Celebrates Cybersecurity Awareness Month