Mark Polelle, Ph.D., J.D., chairman of history, law and gender studies, will soon graduate from both Hancock Leadership and the Government Leadership Academy.
Hancock Leadership is a nationally recognized nine-month seminar program sponsored by the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce and designed to foster and promote volunteer leadership resources within the community on a planned, continuing basis.
The Government Leadership Academy is a 10-week course. The purpose of the program is to encourage, support and promote good government through a curriculum geared toward leadership and decision making skills as it relates to interaction in the public sector.
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm