Mark Polelle, Ph.D., J.D., chairman of history, law and gender studies, will soon graduate from both Hancock Leadership and the Government Leadership Academy.
Hancock Leadership is a nationally recognized nine-month seminar program sponsored by the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber of Commerce and designed to foster and promote volunteer leadership resources within the community on a planned, continuing basis.
The Government Leadership Academy is a 10-week course. The purpose of the program is to encourage, support and promote good government through a curriculum geared toward leadership and decision making skills as it relates to interaction in the public sector.
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships
- Mazza Museum Funday Sunday to Feature Afternoon Elf Workshop