Organizations all around The University of Findlay campus are invited to show off their school spirit for the holidays. This year’s Deck the Trees event theme is an “Orange and Black Christmas.” This event is an annual holiday celebration and tree decorating competition sponsored by the Public Relations Student Society of America Findlay Chapter and will take place on Monday, Nov. 30.
Any organization, group or team is invited to adopt a tree to decorate for the competition. Decorating for the teams will take place from 9-11 a.m. and judging will take place from 1-2 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Fireside Lounge. The trees will be on display for all to enjoy until Friday, Dec. 4.
Deck the Trees will provides an opportunity for students and faculty/staff to show pride for their organization and their school. They will compete to win prizes in the tree decorating competition. The competition promotes holiday spirit and fellowship among UF faculty, staff, student and the greater Findlay community by transforming the AMU into a winter wonderland.
All members of the organizations who take place in the competition will receive a free “Orange and Black Christmas” long sleeved shirt or a throw blanket. Hot chocolate and holiday dessert items will be available during the judging for all.
If you would like more information or to adopt a Christmas tree for the event, please email email@example.com.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair