Edward R. Recker has been selected to serve as the University of Findlay’s Vice President of Enrollment Management. Recker, who has served at UF since 2010, was chosen after a national search.
Recker will lead the University’s strategic enrollment efforts including overseeing the offices of domestic and international admissions, financial aid, marketing and the registrar.
Recker has 15 years of enrollment management and financial aid leadership experience and has served in roles of increasing responsibility at UF including associate director of financial aid, director of financial aid and most recently, interim vice president of enrollment management.
Prior to coming to UF, Recker served as the director of financial aid for Terra State Community College and the scholarships and grants coordinator at Bowling Green State University. He holds a B.S. in business administration and M.Ed. from The University of Toledo.
“Ed has done a fantastic job leading the division with calm confidence through challenges and opportunities in his role as the interim vice president,” said President Katherine Fell, Ph.D. “We are excited about Ed’s appointment and the direction UF’s enrollment management strategy will take under his leadership.”
- University of Findlay Hosts JustWrite Ohio High School Writing Competition
- Students to Explore “DNA Forensics” at Mazza’s STEAM Camp
- Student Research Highlight: Predicting Video Game Success
- Several University of Findlay Summer Camps and Conferences Offered for 2022
- University of Findlay Receives TreeCampus Higher Education Recognition
- Mazza Summer Conference to Feature Nine Renowned Authors & Illustrators