The second session in The University of Findlay’s fall 2012 Senior Forum will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 3, in the Alumni Memorial Union on campus.
Each forum consists of three sessions. A buffet lunch is available for an additional $5 per person, per day. A complimentary coffee and tea bar, along with reserved parking, also will be available.
The first program will feature “Simon Girty: Patriot or Turncoat” with Ken Hammontree, from 10:15-11:45 a.m.
The second program of the day will feature “Cruising the Agean and the Adriatic” with Doris Salis, Ph.D., adjunct faculty at UF and self-proclaimed enthusiastic traveler, from noon-1 p.m.
The final program of the day will feature “Mazza Memories” with Dr. Jerry Mallet, UF professor of education and curator of the Mazza Museum, from 1:15-2:30 p.m.
To obtain a registration form, contact Nancy Leatherman at 419-434-4672. To register, send the completed form and payment to: Nancy Leatherman, The University of Findlay, Office of Academic Affairs, 1000 N. Main St., Findlay OH 45840. Checks should be made payable to The University of Findlay.
The Senior Forum is a six-part, weekly series of flexible learning opportunities for the retired community. The University and the Hancock County Agency on Aging sponsor the series.
For more information, contact Doris Salis, Ph.D., at 419-422-3560, or the University’s Office of Academic Affairs at 419-434-4553.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist