M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., associate professor in the College of Pharmacy, was invited to be a visiting faculty at the CIMS-CON (Care Institute of Medical Sciences Conference) 2012 Jan. 6-8 in Ahmadabad, India.
He was one of 18 international faculty invited to attend this conference and was the only non-cardiologist in the conference. The title of his presentation was “Ten things a physician should remember before writing a prescription.”
Sekar indicated that his invitation to present at this conference was the result of his recent efforts and commitment to improve pharmacy practice and the role of the pharmacist in the Indian health care system.
Sekar also presented on “Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine” at JSS University, Mysore, on Jan. 10, 2012, where he has is an adjunct instructor.
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed