M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., associate professor in the College of Pharmacy, was invited to be a visiting faculty at the CIMS-CON (Care Institute of Medical Sciences Conference) 2012 Jan. 6-8 in Ahmadabad, India.
He was one of 18 international faculty invited to attend this conference and was the only non-cardiologist in the conference. The title of his presentation was “Ten things a physician should remember before writing a prescription.”
Sekar indicated that his invitation to present at this conference was the result of his recent efforts and commitment to improve pharmacy practice and the role of the pharmacist in the Indian health care system.
Sekar also presented on “Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine” at JSS University, Mysore, on Jan. 10, 2012, where he has is an adjunct instructor.
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists
- Senior Exhibition II Now Open