M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., associate professor in the College of Pharmacy, was invited to be a visiting faculty at the CIMS-CON (Care Institute of Medical Sciences Conference) 2012 Jan. 6-8 in Ahmadabad, India.
He was one of 18 international faculty invited to attend this conference and was the only non-cardiologist in the conference. The title of his presentation was “Ten things a physician should remember before writing a prescription.”
Sekar indicated that his invitation to present at this conference was the result of his recent efforts and commitment to improve pharmacy practice and the role of the pharmacist in the Indian health care system.
Sekar also presented on “Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine” at JSS University, Mysore, on Jan. 10, 2012, where he has is an adjunct instructor.
- A Storied Issue: Fall ’18 FindlayMag Features Fascinating Narratives
- Winter College ’19 to Feature Talks on Finance, Fitness, Fortitude
- Renowned “Mamma Mia!” Star Judy McLane to Perform at UF in January ‘19
- Hollywood Artist Baltazar and Artworks from His Children’s Sci-Fi Epic “Timeless” Coming to UF
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2