M. Chandra Sekar, Ph.D., associate professor in the College of Pharmacy, was invited to be a visiting faculty at the CIMS-CON (Care Institute of Medical Sciences Conference) 2012 Jan. 6-8 in Ahmadabad, India.
He was one of 18 international faculty invited to attend this conference and was the only non-cardiologist in the conference. The title of his presentation was “Ten things a physician should remember before writing a prescription.”
Sekar indicated that his invitation to present at this conference was the result of his recent efforts and commitment to improve pharmacy practice and the role of the pharmacist in the Indian health care system.
Sekar also presented on “Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine” at JSS University, Mysore, on Jan. 10, 2012, where he has is an adjunct instructor.
- Registration Still Open for UF’s 13th Annual Pharmacy Summer Camp
- Preventing Errors as a Career: Alumnus Found His Fit at University of Findlay
- UF Ranked Among Most Affordable Online Ed.D. Programs
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs