The University Singers will perform a variety of choral music and a selection from the musical, “Les Misérables,” on Saturday, April 8 at 2 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
The choir will be under the direction of UF Director of Choral Activities SeaHwa Jung, assistant professor of music.
Admission is free but tickets are required. Tickets are available at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts at marathoncenterarts.org or by calling the box office at 419-423-2787, or can be picked up at the door.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin