The University of Findlay will present two separate senior art and design exhibitions this semester. The first will be held Feb. 8-19 in the Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery, located in the Virginia B. Gardener Fine Arts Pavilion.
The following seniors will be featured: Megan Cleve, an art major from Royal Oak, Michigan; Jack Corle, a graphic design minor from Findlay; Cole Fittro, an art education major from Tiffin; Jenny Hanf, a children’s book illustration major from Findlay; and Megan Nedds, a graphic design and children’s book illustration major from Marion.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibition. The University of Findlay Art Department will host s reception on Sunday, Feb. 14 from 1-3 p.m. in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion.
The second senior exhibition will be held March 7-17 in the same location and will feature the work of six graphic design majors. The following seniors will be featured: Jessica Fletcher from Vanlue; Jordan Hanson from Temperence, Michigan; Stephany Hineland from Findlay; Meredith Kovener from Zionsville, Indiana; Kayla Robinson from Sylvania; and Drew Smith from Tiffin.
For this second exhibition, the gallery will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibit. A reception will be held Sunday, March 13 from 1-3 p.m. in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November