The University of Findlay will present two separate senior art exhibitions this semester. The first will be held Feb. 13-24 in the Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery, located in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion.
The following artists will be featured: Abrar Alshoaibi, a studio art major from Saudi Arabia; Abby Damico, a studio art, art education and equestrian major from Indiana, Pa.; Sarah Frederick, a studio art major from Findlay; and Ilea O’Donnell, a children’s book illustration major from Mission, Texas.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibition. The University of Findlay Art Department will host a reception from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 19, in the gallery.
The second senior art exhibition will be held March 12-22 in the same location. The following artists will be featured: Samantha Ayres from Huntsburg; Taylor Bell from Wellington; Rocky McCahan from Findlay; Grace Needler from Columbus Grove; and Dominique Taylor from Sylvania. All of the artists in this show are graphic design majors.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibit. A reception will be held from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, March 18, in the gallery.
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day