The University of Findlay will present two separate senior art exhibitions this semester. The first will be held Feb. 13-24 in the Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery, located in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion.
The following artists will be featured: Abrar Alshoaibi, a studio art major from Saudi Arabia; Abby Damico, a studio art, art education and equestrian major from Indiana, Pa.; Sarah Frederick, a studio art major from Findlay; and Ilea O’Donnell, a children’s book illustration major from Mission, Texas.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibition. The University of Findlay Art Department will host a reception from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 19, in the gallery.
The second senior art exhibition will be held March 12-22 in the same location. The following artists will be featured: Samantha Ayres from Huntsburg; Taylor Bell from Wellington; Rocky McCahan from Findlay; Grace Needler from Columbus Grove; and Dominique Taylor from Sylvania. All of the artists in this show are graphic design majors.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibit. A reception will be held from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, March 18, in the gallery.
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Develop New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm
- The Princeton Review Names University of Findlay a 'Best in the Midwest' Institution