The University of Findlay will present two separate senior art exhibitions this semester. The first will be held Feb. 13-24 in the Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery, located in the Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion.
The following artists will be featured: Abrar Alshoaibi, a studio art major from Saudi Arabia; Abby Damico, a studio art, art education and equestrian major from Indiana, Pa.; Sarah Frederick, a studio art major from Findlay; and Ilea O’Donnell, a children’s book illustration major from Mission, Texas.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibition. The University of Findlay Art Department will host a reception from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 19, in the gallery.
The second senior art exhibition will be held March 12-22 in the same location. The following artists will be featured: Samantha Ayres from Huntsburg; Taylor Bell from Wellington; Rocky McCahan from Findlay; Grace Needler from Columbus Grove; and Dominique Taylor from Sylvania. All of the artists in this show are graphic design majors.
The gallery will be open from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Sunday for the duration of the exhibit. A reception will be held from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, March 18, in the gallery.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning