Shane & Emily, a pop/acoustic/folk duo from Florida who got their start three years ago in the Tampa Bay area, will perform for the University’s of Findlay’s first Music Bach’s Concert of the season on Friday, Sept. 29, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union.
The free concert will be open to the public. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch, or purchase food at one of the University’s multiple dining locations.
Shane & Emily describe their style as eclectically powerful in that it can be positive and energetic, but also dive into darker emotions that inspire them. They incorporate different elements of diverse genres into their original music and enjoy interacting with their audiences and followers.
The duo has opened for artists such as Echo Smith, Robin Zander (from Cheap Trick), Johnny Craig, Caroline Kole and others.
For sample music, videos, tour dates, blog posts and more information on Shane & Emily, visit their website at www.shaneandemilymusic.com.
The Music Bach’s Concert Series is sponsored and hosted by Student Activities Board, “your source for diverse edutainment.” For additional information, call 419-434-4606.
- University of Findlay Dining Upgrades with New Look and Delivery Robots
- University of Findlay Ready for ‘22 Campus Opening Activities
- Anne Kenworthy Named University of Findlay VP of Enrollment Management
- Summer ’22 FindlayMag: Thinking Critically, Leading Ethically
- UF’s Director of Human Resources Robert Link Takes Position at University of Wyoming
- The Findlay-Hancock County Library and University of Findlay Partner for the Human Library