Shane & Emily, a pop/acoustic/folk duo from Florida who got their start three years ago in the Tampa Bay area, will perform for the University’s of Findlay’s first Music Bach’s Concert of the season on Friday, Sept. 29, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union.
The free concert will be open to the public. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch, or purchase food at one of the University’s multiple dining locations.
Shane & Emily describe their style as eclectically powerful in that it can be positive and energetic, but also dive into darker emotions that inspire them. They incorporate different elements of diverse genres into their original music and enjoy interacting with their audiences and followers.
The duo has opened for artists such as Echo Smith, Robin Zander (from Cheap Trick), Johnny Craig, Caroline Kole and others.
For sample music, videos, tour dates, blog posts and more information on Shane & Emily, visit their website at www.shaneandemilymusic.com.
The Music Bach’s Concert Series is sponsored and hosted by Student Activities Board, “your source for diverse edutainment.” For additional information, call 419-434-4606.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist