The University of Findlay’s Campus Ministry will be sponsoring the sixth annual Campus Day of Prayer on Thursday, Oct. 6 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the flagpole in front of Old Main.
Students will be praying in 15-minute increments. The event provides the opportunity for quiet, individual times of prayer, although some choose to pray together. Organizers have asked that participants prioritize praying specifically for, and over, the campus, but other purposes are welcome.
For more information, contact Matt Ginter, director of Christian Ministries, at 419-434-5624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning