The University of Findlay’s Campus Ministry will be sponsoring the sixth annual Campus Day of Prayer on Thursday, Oct. 6 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the flagpole in front of Old Main.
Students will be praying in 15-minute increments. The event provides the opportunity for quiet, individual times of prayer, although some choose to pray together. Organizers have asked that participants prioritize praying specifically for, and over, the campus, but other purposes are welcome.
For more information, contact Matt Ginter, director of Christian Ministries, at 419-434-5624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm