The University of Findlay’s Campus Ministry will be sponsoring the sixth annual Campus Day of Prayer on Thursday, Oct. 6 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the flagpole in front of Old Main.
Students will be praying in 15-minute increments. The event provides the opportunity for quiet, individual times of prayer, although some choose to pray together. Organizers have asked that participants prioritize praying specifically for, and over, the campus, but other purposes are welcome.
For more information, contact Matt Ginter, director of Christian Ministries, at 419-434-5624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mother’s Wisdom: Sherri Garner Brumbaugh Stays Busy and Happy
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition