The University of Findlay’s Campus Ministry will be sponsoring the sixth annual Campus Day of Prayer on Thursday, Oct. 6 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the flagpole in front of Old Main.
Students will be praying in 15-minute increments. The event provides the opportunity for quiet, individual times of prayer, although some choose to pray together. Organizers have asked that participants prioritize praying specifically for, and over, the campus, but other purposes are welcome.
For more information, contact Matt Ginter, director of Christian Ministries, at 419-434-5624 or email@example.com.
- UF & Blanchard River Watershed Break Ground on Raingarden
- Like No Other: University of Findlay Commencement 2021
- Mazza Museum Gearing up for Summer Conference ’21
- University of Findlay Recognizes Outstanding Faculty Advisors
- Comfort is Relative: Visiting Educator and University of Findlay Alumna Nicole (Meyer) Wells '07
- UF Student Employees & Supervisor of the Year Announced