The University of Findlay’s Campus Ministry will be sponsoring the sixth annual Campus Day of Prayer on Thursday, Oct. 6 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the flagpole in front of Old Main.
Students will be praying in 15-minute increments. The event provides the opportunity for quiet, individual times of prayer, although some choose to pray together. Organizers have asked that participants prioritize praying specifically for, and over, the campus, but other purposes are welcome.
For more information, contact Matt Ginter, director of Christian Ministries, at 419-434-5624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science
- New Henderson Dining Hall Station Serving Allergen-Free Fare
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need
- From Field Medic to Nursing Grad: Navy Veteran Uses Medical Experience to Earn BSN
- Holiday Choral Concerts to Showcase Latin Mass Adaptation of ‘Gloria’