The University of Findlay’s Campus Ministry will be sponsoring the sixth annual Campus Day of Prayer on Thursday, Oct. 6 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the flagpole in front of Old Main.
Students will be praying in 15-minute increments. The event provides the opportunity for quiet, individual times of prayer, although some choose to pray together. Organizers have asked that participants prioritize praying specifically for, and over, the campus, but other purposes are welcome.
For more information, contact Matt Ginter, director of Christian Ministries, at 419-434-5624 or email@example.com.
- Korean Statute of Peace Presentation at UF
- Virtual Weekend Conference for Authors, Artists, & Educators
- UF Marching Band Presents “Sounds of the Stadium”
- UF Professors Combine Forces to Create Art & Disease Course
- UF Students Organize “Boo Bash” Halloween Activities for Local Children
- Concert-Chorale and University Singers Presents "Revival"