Arr, mateys! This season’s University of Findlay Marching Oiler Brass Sounds of the Stadium Concert, featuring recent stadium tunes it has performed on the field, will include music from “Pirates of the Caribbean” and more.
The concert, directed by Rick Napierala, will be held Sunday, Oct. 29 at 3 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium. Free tickets will be required, and can be obtained at Marathon Center for the Performing Arts or at the door.
The concert will feature music from all three halftime shows, including jazz tunes “Land of Make Believe,” “God Bless the Child,” and “Big Noise from Winnetka”; “Pirates of the Caribbean” melodies; and “boy band” arrangements, including “I Want You Back,” “Steal My Girl” and “Bye, Bye, Bye.”
The University of Findlay majorettes will also perform.
- Thomas A. Reineke Named to UF Board of Trustees
- Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic: University of Findlay Alumna Jenalee Hinds ‘01 M ‘03
- Making Futures ‘BRITE’: New Program to Offer Entrepreneurial Support
- Students Helping Students: SGA Funds Campus Improvements
- A Musical Path: University of Findlay Alumnus Lynn Hernandez '92
- Read the Label: Students Work Toward a Better Understanding