Arr, mateys! This season’s University of Findlay Marching Oiler Brass Sounds of the Stadium Concert, featuring recent stadium tunes it has performed on the field, will include music from “Pirates of the Caribbean” and more.
The concert, directed by Rick Napierala, will be held Sunday, Oct. 29 at 3 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium. Free tickets will be required, and can be obtained at Marathon Center for the Performing Arts or at the door.
The concert will feature music from all three halftime shows, including jazz tunes “Land of Make Believe,” “God Bless the Child,” and “Big Noise from Winnetka”; “Pirates of the Caribbean” melodies; and “boy band” arrangements, including “I Want You Back,” “Steal My Girl” and “Bye, Bye, Bye.”
The University of Findlay majorettes will also perform.
- UF to Hold 2021 Spring Horse Sale
- Family Everywhere: Graduate Student Employee of the Year Makes Connections
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’21 Held Virtually
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Students, by Students
- Grateful for the Challenges: Dr. Judith Gay, Ph.D. ’71 Makes Amazing Strides in Education
- UF Students’ Art Displayed in Juried Exhibition