The University of Findlay Concert-Chorale and University Singers annual spring concert will be inspired by a welcome presence that always soothes our weary winter souls – birds in spring.
The event will be held Sunday, April 8 at 3 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium. Admission will be free, but tickets are required. They can be obtained at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts at 200 W. Main Cross St., by calling 419-423-2787, or online at marathoncenterarts.org.
The “Birds in Spring” repertoire will include various choral music about birds and love. In particular, Leonard Bernstein’s “West Side Story” will be performed in celebration of the composer’s 100 birthday.
Student soloists will include Stephen Christiansen, Jacob Sarver, Logan Vail, Kylie Martin, Kulin Tao, Junya Kitana, Luke Kleman, Angelique Toler, Andrew Peatee and Elizabeth Griffin.
Conducting will be SeaHwa Jung, director of choral activities and assistant professor of music at the University of Findlay.
- University of Findlay to Host Several Summer Camps
- The Science in Psychology: Researching Cognitive Mapping
- UF to Hold 2021 Spring Horse Sale
- Family Everywhere: Graduate Student Employee of the Year Makes Connections
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’21 Held Virtually
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Students, by Students