The summer issue of FindlayMag, which showcases various ways that University of Findlay alumni are helping students learn through experience, has been published in print and is available online here.
A feature on Missy Thyfault ’91 illustrates how her performance horse endeavor in Shelby, Ohio helps current equine students learn the trade. Accounting students continue to be mentored by City of Findlay Deputy Auditor and alumnus Ginger Smith Sampson ’95 and her team of fellow alumnae. Mark Inkrott ’02, a former professional football player, is forging a career in the emerging agri-sports business with his Chicago-based UpField Group, where Libby Stults ’14 has been placed in charge of managing interns.
The magazine also includes articles about retired music professor Micheal Anders, Ph.D.; and stories on recent donors such as George Whitson, a UF trustee emeritus; Earl DeLong ’48; and Joseph and Judith Conda. Highlights from the Center for Student Life and College of Business groundbreaking ceremony can be found on page 24, and specifics about the University’s new brand identity are included on page 26.
Additional information about alumni news, University events and more are sprinkled throughout the publication.
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career