The summer issue of FindlayMag, which showcases various ways that University of Findlay alumni are helping students learn through experience, has been published in print and is available online here.
A feature on Missy Thyfault ’91 illustrates how her performance horse endeavor in Shelby, Ohio helps current equine students learn the trade. Accounting students continue to be mentored by City of Findlay Deputy Auditor and alumnus Ginger Smith Sampson ’95 and her team of fellow alumnae. Mark Inkrott ’02, a former professional football player, is forging a career in the emerging agri-sports business with his Chicago-based UpField Group, where Libby Stults ’14 has been placed in charge of managing interns.
The magazine also includes articles about retired music professor Micheal Anders, Ph.D.; and stories on recent donors such as George Whitson, a UF trustee emeritus; Earl DeLong ’48; and Joseph and Judith Conda. Highlights from the Center for Student Life and College of Business groundbreaking ceremony can be found on page 24, and specifics about the University’s new brand identity are included on page 26.
Additional information about alumni news, University events and more are sprinkled throughout the publication.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist