The summer issue of FindlayMag, which showcases various ways that University of Findlay alumni are helping students learn through experience, has been published in print and is available online here.
A feature on Missy Thyfault ’91 illustrates how her performance horse endeavor in Shelby, Ohio helps current equine students learn the trade. Accounting students continue to be mentored by City of Findlay Deputy Auditor and alumnus Ginger Smith Sampson ’95 and her team of fellow alumnae. Mark Inkrott ’02, a former professional football player, is forging a career in the emerging agri-sports business with his Chicago-based UpField Group, where Libby Stults ’14 has been placed in charge of managing interns.
The magazine also includes articles about retired music professor Micheal Anders, Ph.D.; and stories on recent donors such as George Whitson, a UF trustee emeritus; Earl DeLong ’48; and Joseph and Judith Conda. Highlights from the Center for Student Life and College of Business groundbreaking ceremony can be found on page 24, and specifics about the University’s new brand identity are included on page 26.
Additional information about alumni news, University events and more are sprinkled throughout the publication.
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing