Matt Stolick, Ph.D., professor of philosophy, will present “The Power of Play: Common Points Across Disciplines” at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 19, in Ritz Auditorium, located in Old Main. There is no cost to attend.
The presentation will conclude the Power of Play series organized by Stolick, as the 2011-2012 Richard E. Wilkin Chair of the College of Liberal Arts at The University of Findlay.
Stolick devoted this year to an interdisciplinary exploration of a single topic – The Power of Play: Essential to Human Being. For more information, contact Stolick at email@example.com.
Stolick will summarize recurring points made by speakers who represented the six colleges of The University of Findlay, as well as invited speakers who participated in the initiative during the year from the disciplines of biology, language and culture studies, business, theology and religious studies, equestrian science, animal science, occupational therapy and health care, poetry, mythology, philosophy, athletics and coaching, education and pharmacy.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward