Matt Stolick, Ph.D., professor of philosophy, will present “The Power of Play: Common Points Across Disciplines” at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 19, in Ritz Auditorium, located in Old Main. There is no cost to attend.
The presentation will conclude the Power of Play series organized by Stolick, as the 2011-2012 Richard E. Wilkin Chair of the College of Liberal Arts at The University of Findlay.
Stolick devoted this year to an interdisciplinary exploration of a single topic – The Power of Play: Essential to Human Being. For more information, contact Stolick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stolick will summarize recurring points made by speakers who represented the six colleges of The University of Findlay, as well as invited speakers who participated in the initiative during the year from the disciplines of biology, language and culture studies, business, theology and religious studies, equestrian science, animal science, occupational therapy and health care, poetry, mythology, philosophy, athletics and coaching, education and pharmacy.
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health
- Findlay Pharmacy Students Help Administer COVID-19 Vaccine
- Mother-Daughter Duo Share Passion for UF & Education