Matt Stolick, Ph.D., professor of philosophy, will present “The Power of Play: Common Points Across Disciplines” at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 19, in Ritz Auditorium, located in Old Main. There is no cost to attend.
The presentation will conclude the Power of Play series organized by Stolick, as the 2011-2012 Richard E. Wilkin Chair of the College of Liberal Arts at The University of Findlay.
Stolick devoted this year to an interdisciplinary exploration of a single topic – The Power of Play: Essential to Human Being. For more information, contact Stolick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stolick will summarize recurring points made by speakers who represented the six colleges of The University of Findlay, as well as invited speakers who participated in the initiative during the year from the disciplines of biology, language and culture studies, business, theology and religious studies, equestrian science, animal science, occupational therapy and health care, poetry, mythology, philosophy, athletics and coaching, education and pharmacy.
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists
- Senior Exhibition II Now Open