Four students from The University of Findlay recently were selected as one of three top teams competing in a national integrated marketing communications competition sponsored by Eduventures.
Students submitted an integrated marketing communications plan, via a PowerPoint presentation, for the Medical Reserve Corps Volunteer (MRC) Recruitment Challenge. The submissions were judged by MRC professionals.
Camilla Jesko (Carey), Ashley Nickols (Findlay), Cassie Norris (Archbold) and Josh Smedley (Tipp City) developed the plan, which included research, target market profiling, SWOT and needs analysis, a communication strategy and marketing tactics.
The team will travel to Rockville, Md., to compete for the top spot on May 11. They will give a live presentation to MRC judges.
Students completed the project as part of an assignment in a consumer marketing class (MRKT 377) taught by Chris Ward, Ed.D., associate professor of business. Ward’s classes previously have participated in Eduventure’s competition, but this is the first time a team has earned a top spot.
- University of Findlay Issues $40 Million Ohio Higher Education Revenue Bonds to Secure Financial Future
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’19 to Spotlight Student Academic Achievements
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!