During three days in June, prospective college students and their families are invited to visit the University of Findlay, along with several other higher learning institutions in Ohio, that are coordinating to highlight the value and affordability of a private college education.
Ohio Independent College Visit Days 2017 will take place on June 26, 27 and 29. This will mark the third consecutive year of UF’s participation in the summer consortium.
Rising high school juniors and seniors are welcomed to tour up to six schools on those dates to find out how they can make their private education dream a reality. Participants can select from morning and afternoon sessions each day. Morning session check-in will be from 8:30-9 a.m., and a presentation and campus tour from 9-11:30 a.m. Afternoon session check-in will be from 1:30-2 p.m., and a presentation and tour from 2-4:30 p.m.
Students who use Instagram to post photos of themselves visiting two or more participating campuses during Ohio Independent College Visit Days will have the opportunity to be entered into a drawing for one of five $1,000 book scholarships. Photos should be tagged as #YOUCANVisitDays. To receive the award, winners must enroll at a participating college.
To register for visits, to view a full list of participating schools and for more event information, visit www.youcanohio.com/visitdays.
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day