The University of Findlay’s campus literary journal, From the Writer’s Kitchen, will debut its 2017 edition on Tuesday, March 28 from 8-9:30 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary, Room 254. The event will be free and open to the public.
The student-run journal compiles poems and short stories submitted by UF students that highlight their creative writing abilities. Ten students have written work published in the journal, and two have photos featured on the front and back cover. Subjects this year range from the power of human resilience to broken relationships. During the event, the new journal will be revealed, students will read some of the pieces selected for inclusion, and light refreshments will be served.
From the Writer’s Kitchen is published annually. It will be available for free at various campus locations. For more information, contact Marianna Hofer, associate professor of English and From the Writer’s Kitchen advisor, at email@example.com or at 419-434-4721.
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps