The University of Findlay’s campus literary journal, From the Writer’s Kitchen, will debut its 2017 edition on Tuesday, March 28 from 8-9:30 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary, Room 254. The event will be free and open to the public.
The student-run journal compiles poems and short stories submitted by UF students that highlight their creative writing abilities. Ten students have written work published in the journal, and two have photos featured on the front and back cover. Subjects this year range from the power of human resilience to broken relationships. During the event, the new journal will be revealed, students will read some of the pieces selected for inclusion, and light refreshments will be served.
From the Writer’s Kitchen is published annually. It will be available for free at various campus locations. For more information, contact Marianna Hofer, associate professor of English and From the Writer’s Kitchen advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 419-434-4721.
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists