The University of Findlay’s campus literary journal, From the Writer’s Kitchen, will debut its 2017 edition on Tuesday, March 28 from 8-9:30 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary, Room 254. The event will be free and open to the public.
The student-run journal compiles poems and short stories submitted by UF students that highlight their creative writing abilities. Ten students have written work published in the journal, and two have photos featured on the front and back cover. Subjects this year range from the power of human resilience to broken relationships. During the event, the new journal will be revealed, students will read some of the pieces selected for inclusion, and light refreshments will be served.
From the Writer’s Kitchen is published annually. It will be available for free at various campus locations. For more information, contact Marianna Hofer, associate professor of English and From the Writer’s Kitchen advisor, at email@example.com or at 419-434-4721.
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed