Thanks to the generosity of many donors, the University of Findlay is grateful to have received $14,959 on Giving Tuesday, which took place Nov. 28.
The amount collected was substantially more than what was received last year, and more donors gave as well, according to University Advancement.
Additionally, the Toledo Community Foundation and Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation matched $500 each.
Collections were made online, in-house and during a phone-a-thon. The money will be used for a variety of educational purposes, from scholarship offerings to research funding.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure