Thanks to the generosity of many donors, the University of Findlay is grateful to have received $14,959 on Giving Tuesday, which took place Nov. 28.
The amount collected was substantially more than what was received last year, and more donors gave as well, according to University Advancement.
Additionally, the Toledo Community Foundation and Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation matched $500 each.
Collections were made online, in-house and during a phone-a-thon. The money will be used for a variety of educational purposes, from scholarship offerings to research funding.
- Columbus Dispatch Reporter to Discuss Changing Media Landscape
- UF Toys for Tots ’19 Drive to Begin Monday
- Business Alum’s Oiler 10 Experience Gives Her an Edge
- Author Details Personal Accounts of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict During Book Reading
- A Passion for Service on an International Scale
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science