Thanks to the generosity of many donors, the University of Findlay is grateful to have received $14,959 on Giving Tuesday, which took place Nov. 28.
The amount collected was substantially more than what was received last year, and more donors gave as well, according to University Advancement.
Additionally, the Toledo Community Foundation and Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation matched $500 each.
Collections were made online, in-house and during a phone-a-thon. The money will be used for a variety of educational purposes, from scholarship offerings to research funding.
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber