Thanks to the generosity of many donors, the University of Findlay is grateful to have received $14,959 on Giving Tuesday, which took place Nov. 28.
The amount collected was substantially more than what was received last year, and more donors gave as well, according to University Advancement.
Additionally, the Toledo Community Foundation and Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation matched $500 each.
Collections were made online, in-house and during a phone-a-thon. The money will be used for a variety of educational purposes, from scholarship offerings to research funding.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair