Thanks to the generosity of many donors, the University of Findlay is grateful to have received $14,959 on Giving Tuesday, which took place Nov. 28.
The amount collected was substantially more than what was received last year, and more donors gave as well, according to University Advancement.
Additionally, the Toledo Community Foundation and Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation matched $500 each.
Collections were made online, in-house and during a phone-a-thon. The money will be used for a variety of educational purposes, from scholarship offerings to research funding.
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!
- Ag Business Leaders to Discuss Changes and Challenges in Industry During Fridays at Findlay
- Acceptance and Growth: University of Findlay Alumnus is Happiest Right Here