Thanks to the generosity of many donors, the University of Findlay is grateful to have received $14,959 on Giving Tuesday, which took place Nov. 28.
The amount collected was substantially more than what was received last year, and more donors gave as well, according to University Advancement.
Additionally, the Toledo Community Foundation and Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation matched $500 each.
Collections were made online, in-house and during a phone-a-thon. The money will be used for a variety of educational purposes, from scholarship offerings to research funding.
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years