In conjunction with the 125th Endowed Funds Drive and Give Voice to Your Values campaign, the members of the Curtain Raisers Society recently established the Curtain Raisers Society Performing Arts Scholarship Endowment Fund at The University of Findlay.
The recipient of this scholarship must be both a theatre major and a member of the University Singers. Full-time students with grade point averages of at least 3.0 are encouraged to apply.
The goal of the endowed fund drive is to create 125 new endowed funds for student scholarship, faculty development and program support. Thus far, 136 new funds totaling more than $10.9 million have been created.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling