In conjunction with the 125th Endowed Funds Drive and Give Voice to Your Values campaign, the members of the Curtain Raisers Society recently established the Curtain Raisers Society Performing Arts Scholarship Endowment Fund at The University of Findlay.
The recipient of this scholarship must be both a theatre major and a member of the University Singers. Full-time students with grade point averages of at least 3.0 are encouraged to apply.
The goal of the endowed fund drive is to create 125 new endowed funds for student scholarship, faculty development and program support. Thus far, 136 new funds totaling more than $10.9 million have been created.
- Unlikely Duo Raises Illiteracy Awareness
- Juneteenth Lessons Learned
- Mother’s Wisdom: Sherri Garner Brumbaugh Stays Busy and Happy
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education