In conjunction with the 125th Endowed Funds Drive and Give Voice to Your Values campaign, the members of the Curtain Raisers Society recently established the Curtain Raisers Society Performing Arts Scholarship Endowment Fund at The University of Findlay.
The recipient of this scholarship must be both a theatre major and a member of the University Singers. Full-time students with grade point averages of at least 3.0 are encouraged to apply.
The goal of the endowed fund drive is to create 125 new endowed funds for student scholarship, faculty development and program support. Thus far, 136 new funds totaling more than $10.9 million have been created.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health