In conjunction with the 125th Endowed Funds Drive and Give Voice to Your Values campaign, the members of the Curtain Raisers Society recently established the Curtain Raisers Society Performing Arts Scholarship Endowment Fund at The University of Findlay.
The recipient of this scholarship must be both a theatre major and a member of the University Singers. Full-time students with grade point averages of at least 3.0 are encouraged to apply.
The goal of the endowed fund drive is to create 125 new endowed funds for student scholarship, faculty development and program support. Thus far, 136 new funds totaling more than $10.9 million have been created.
- A Storied Issue: Fall ’18 FindlayMag Features Fascinating Narratives
- Winter College ’19 to Feature Talks on Finance, Fitness, Fortitude
- Renowned “Mamma Mia!” Star Judy McLane to Perform at UF in January ‘19
- Hollywood Artist Baltazar and Artworks from His Children’s Sci-Fi Epic “Timeless” Coming to UF
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2