The University of Findlay will host “Strings and Christmas Go Together” featuring the Findlay String Quartet from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Founded in 1986, the Findlay String Quartet performs throughout the year for many occasions.
Playing first violin is Tom Carey, the University’s orchestra director. Ken Pressel, orchestra director for the Findlay City Schools (FHS) plays second violin. Dave Hanson, former FHS orchestra director and faculty member at Heidelberg University plays the viola, and Anita Schaible, music faculty member at FHS plays cello.
This event is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that works to bring high-quality entertainment to campus.
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- New Partnership Between University of Findlay, Tiffin University and Ashland University Offers Reduced Graduate Tuition for Employees
- SGA Unmasks Headliner for Spring Music Festival
- Daniel Hill Speaks on How to Continue Martin Luther King Jr.'s Work at 2020 MLK Celebration
- Learning Here, Learning There: UF Alumna is in the Right Place
- University of Findlay awarded Choose Ohio First grant for computer science scholarships
- UF to Host “All That Jazz” for Annual Pops Concert