The University of Findlay will host “Strings and Christmas Go Together” featuring the Findlay String Quartet from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7, in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Founded in 1986, the Findlay String Quartet performs throughout the year for many occasions.
Playing first violin is Tom Carey, the University’s orchestra director. Ken Pressel, orchestra director for the Findlay City Schools (FHS) plays second violin. Dave Hanson, former FHS orchestra director and faculty member at Heidelberg University plays the viola, and Anita Schaible, music faculty member at FHS plays cello.
This event is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that works to bring high-quality entertainment to campus.
Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth