The Toledo Symphony Orchestra will be in concert at The University of Findlay at 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 24. The evening’s concert, performed as part of The University of Findlay’s 2013-2014 Concert and Lecture Series, will be performed in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary on the UF campus.
The concert is presented, in part, through the generosity of Marathon Petroleum Corp.
Tickets are $25 for adults, $20 for senior citizens and $10 for students. Admission for UF undergraduate and graduate students is free, but a ticket is required. UF faculty and staff may purchase tickets for $15.
Tickets are available by calling the Box Office at 419-434-5335 or emailing email@example.com.
The concert features Mendelssohn’s most beloved symphony, The Italian Symphony, Symphony No. 4 in A Major and Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 and Brandenburg Concerto No. 5.
Sarah Ioannides will conduct the evening’s performance.
- Risky Business: How Sauder Woodworking Company’s Innovative Practices Keep Paying Off
- Arthropods and Viruses: Levitt and Students Work to Save the Bees and Research Ticks
- Equestrian Show Team Results – 9/29 & 9/30
- Equestrian Show Team Results, Sept 22
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War