The University of Findlay’s Board of Trustees met for its spring meeting on Thursday and Friday, April 3-4.
New board members Melissa Duflock and Chris Ostrander were sworn in by board chairman C. Richard Beckett, D.V.M.
Board members received updates from each area of campus.
The board approved the May 2014 graduating class. Commencement ceremonies are Saturday, May 3.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist