The University of Findlay’s Board of Trustees met for its spring meeting on Thursday and Friday, April 3-4.
New board members Melissa Duflock and Chris Ostrander were sworn in by board chairman C. Richard Beckett, D.V.M.
Board members received updates from each area of campus.
The board approved the May 2014 graduating class. Commencement ceremonies are Saturday, May 3.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth