The University of Findlay’s Board of Trustees met for its spring meeting on Thursday and Friday, April 3-4.
New board members Melissa Duflock and Chris Ostrander were sworn in by board chairman C. Richard Beckett, D.V.M.
Board members received updates from each area of campus.
The board approved the May 2014 graduating class. Commencement ceremonies are Saturday, May 3.
- Registration Still Open for UF’s 13th Annual Pharmacy Summer Camp
- Preventing Errors as a Career: Alumnus Found His Fit at University of Findlay
- UF Ranked Among Most Affordable Online Ed.D. Programs
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs