The University of Findlay’s Board of Trustees met for its spring meeting on Thursday and Friday, April 3-4.
New board members Melissa Duflock and Chris Ostrander were sworn in by board chairman C. Richard Beckett, D.V.M.
Board members received updates from each area of campus.
The board approved the May 2014 graduating class. Commencement ceremonies are Saturday, May 3.
- Columbus Dispatch Reporter to Discuss Changing Media Landscape
- UF Toys for Tots ’19 Drive to Begin Monday
- Business Alum’s Oiler 10 Experience Gives Her an Edge
- Author Details Personal Accounts of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict During Book Reading
- A Passion for Service on an International Scale
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science