The University of Findlay’s Board of Trustees met for its spring meeting on Thursday and Friday, April 3-4.
New board members Melissa Duflock and Chris Ostrander were sworn in by board chairman C. Richard Beckett, D.V.M.
Board members received updates from each area of campus.
The board approved the May 2014 graduating class. Commencement ceremonies are Saturday, May 3.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health