The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will join to perform “Enchanted Places – Worlds of the Imagination” in its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, April 13, in the Findlay High School Heminger Auditorium.
Both UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-4458.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music, the bands will perform music of the stage, motion pictures and other selections including “Witches’ Dance” by Puccini and “March to the Scaffold” by Berlioz.
Featured soloist for the concert will be Tyler Fields, senior pre-vet major and Instrumental Music Concerto Competition winner from Marion, Ohio. He will perform portions of the “Concerto for Euphonium” by James Curnow.
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day