The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will join to perform “Enchanted Places – Worlds of the Imagination” in its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, April 13, in the Findlay High School Heminger Auditorium.
Both UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-4458.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music, the bands will perform music of the stage, motion pictures and other selections including “Witches’ Dance” by Puccini and “March to the Scaffold” by Berlioz.
Featured soloist for the concert will be Tyler Fields, senior pre-vet major and Instrumental Music Concerto Competition winner from Marion, Ohio. He will perform portions of the “Concerto for Euphonium” by James Curnow.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning