The University of Findlay’s Institute of Managerial Accountants Club, Institute of Managerial Accountants Honor Society, and Delta Mu Delta Honor Society sponsored a fun holiday celebration, “Christmas on Campus,” on Dec. 5, 2015 from 2-4 p.m., at Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Elementary students from local schools were invited to attend this event and enjoyed craft making stations, holiday stories, pictures with Santa, games, and a gift. Each child received an age appropriate gift provided by the University of Findlay’s students, faculty, and staff.
Before the event parents were asked to RSVP to the IMA Accounting Club, IMA Honor Society, and DMD honor society and give a gift preference for their child attending with a $10-$20 range.
Students from UF definitely did not shy away from the fun! All the children were accompanied by a University “big brother” or “big sister”, and they also (along with faculty and staff), volunteered to guide the children through activities and provided the supplies and materials for the children to use during the event.
Any other child that wanted to attend, as long as they were considered age appropriate, was able to attend the event with an RSVP.
- A Flood of Research: Storytelling in the Digital Age
- UF to Host Virtual Career Networking for 2020 Graduates
- You Get What You Hope For: University of Findlay Alumnus Lives a Childhood Ambition
- UF Farms Offer Free Manure for Pick Up
- University of Findlay to Resume In-Person Classes, Residential Living this Fall
- Breaking Ground – STEAM Education Center Construction Set to Begin