The University of Findlay’s Institute of Managerial Accountants Club, Institute of Managerial Accountants Honor Society, and Delta Mu Delta Honor Society sponsored a fun holiday celebration, “Christmas on Campus,” on Dec. 5, 2015 from 2-4 p.m., at Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Elementary students from local schools were invited to attend this event and enjoyed craft making stations, holiday stories, pictures with Santa, games, and a gift. Each child received an age appropriate gift provided by the University of Findlay’s students, faculty, and staff.
Before the event parents were asked to RSVP to the IMA Accounting Club, IMA Honor Society, and DMD honor society and give a gift preference for their child attending with a $10-$20 range.
Students from UF definitely did not shy away from the fun! All the children were accompanied by a University “big brother” or “big sister”, and they also (along with faculty and staff), volunteered to guide the children through activities and provided the supplies and materials for the children to use during the event.
Any other child that wanted to attend, as long as they were considered age appropriate, was able to attend the event with an RSVP.
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps