The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble will present its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 23, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB auditorium.
The ensemble will perform several selections from the Glenn Miller Orchestra Library. Other selections include “Spain” by Chick Corea; “Birdland” by Weather Report and Manhattan Transfer; and “Afro Blue” and “Naima” by John Coltrane.
UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-4458.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music, the band will play a variety of music for big band from classic music of the swing era to more recent selections.
- UF Sets the Stage for 20th Annual Comedy Jam
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik