The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble will present its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 23, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB auditorium.
The ensemble will perform several selections from the Glenn Miller Orchestra Library. Other selections include “Spain” by Chick Corea; “Birdland” by Weather Report and Manhattan Transfer; and “Afro Blue” and “Naima” by John Coltrane.
UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-4458.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music, the band will play a variety of music for big band from classic music of the swing era to more recent selections.
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships
- Mazza Museum Funday Sunday to Feature Afternoon Elf Workshop
- Equestrian Show Team Results – October 2019 Review