The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble will present its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 23, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB auditorium.
The ensemble will perform several selections from the Glenn Miller Orchestra Library. Other selections include “Spain” by Chick Corea; “Birdland” by Weather Report and Manhattan Transfer; and “Afro Blue” and “Naima” by John Coltrane.
UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-4458.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music, the band will play a variety of music for big band from classic music of the swing era to more recent selections.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin