The University of Findlay will host the 2014 Juried Student Art Exhibition April 7-24 with a reception from 7-8:30 p.m. Monday, April 7, in the Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion, Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery, on campus. The awards will be announced at 7:30 p.m.
Any UF student is eligible to enter artwork for consideration. All work must be original, have been completed after April 2013 and not previously submitted to the Juried Student Art Exhibition.
Categories will include painting, drawing and mixed media, printmaking, ceramics, sculpture, design, digital photography, film photography and visual communication.
Andreas Baumgartner, assistant professor of art at Bluffton University, will judge the show.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair