The University of Findlay will host the 2014 Juried Student Art Exhibition April 7-24 with a reception from 7-8:30 p.m. Monday, April 7, in the Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion, Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery, on campus. The awards will be announced at 7:30 p.m.
Any UF student is eligible to enter artwork for consideration. All work must be original, have been completed after April 2013 and not previously submitted to the Juried Student Art Exhibition.
Categories will include painting, drawing and mixed media, printmaking, ceramics, sculpture, design, digital photography, film photography and visual communication.
Andreas Baumgartner, assistant professor of art at Bluffton University, will judge the show.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin