The University of Findlay will host the 2014 Juried Student Art Exhibition April 7-24 with a reception from 7-8:30 p.m. Monday, April 7, in the Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion, Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery, on campus. The awards will be announced at 7:30 p.m.
Any UF student is eligible to enter artwork for consideration. All work must be original, have been completed after April 2013 and not previously submitted to the Juried Student Art Exhibition.
Categories will include painting, drawing and mixed media, printmaking, ceramics, sculpture, design, digital photography, film photography and visual communication.
Andreas Baumgartner, assistant professor of art at Bluffton University, will judge the show.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health