The University of Findlay Orchestra, directed by Thomas Carey, will present “A Fall Concert” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 24, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary, TLB Auditorium.
The concert will include music by Mozart, Corelli, Tchaikovsky, Villa-Lobos and others. Featured selections will be Romanian folk dances by Béla Bartók, and Ralph Vaughan Williams’ “Rhosymedre” (Prelude on a Welsh Hymn Tune). Some holiday favorites will also be on the program.
The University of Findlay Orchestra is a string ensemble numbering more than 50 University students, staff and community members. Performances are in the fall and spring. The concert is free, open to the public, and no tickets are required.
- Choose Your Inspiration: Karen Beard M ‘96 Looks Back
- UF Hosting its 3rd Annual International Mother Language Day Event
- University of Findlay to Host “The Future of Food” Event on Campus
- University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Celebrates Women’s Suffrage Movement Anniversary
- Alum to Speak about Ugandan National Forensic DNA Laboratory Fellowship
- Physician Assistant Lab Moves; Adds Simulated Surgical Suite