The University of Findlay Orchestra, directed by Thomas Carey, will present “A Fall Concert” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 24, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary, TLB Auditorium.
The concert will include music by Mozart, Corelli, Tchaikovsky, Villa-Lobos and others. Featured selections will be Romanian folk dances by Béla Bartók, and Ralph Vaughan Williams’ “Rhosymedre” (Prelude on a Welsh Hymn Tune). Some holiday favorites will also be on the program.
The University of Findlay Orchestra is a string ensemble numbering more than 50 University students, staff and community members. Performances are in the fall and spring. The concert is free, open to the public, and no tickets are required.
- Mother’s Wisdom: Sherri Garner Brumbaugh Stays Busy and Happy
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition