The University of Findlay Orchestra, directed by Thomas Carey, will present “A Fall Concert” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 24, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary, TLB Auditorium.
The concert will include music by Mozart, Corelli, Tchaikovsky, Villa-Lobos and others. Featured selections will be Romanian folk dances by Béla Bartók, and Ralph Vaughan Williams’ “Rhosymedre” (Prelude on a Welsh Hymn Tune). Some holiday favorites will also be on the program.
The University of Findlay Orchestra is a string ensemble numbering more than 50 University students, staff and community members. Performances are in the fall and spring. The concert is free, open to the public, and no tickets are required.
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm