The University of Findlay Orchestra, directed by Thomas Carey, will present “A Fall Concert” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 24, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary, TLB Auditorium.
The concert will include music by Mozart, Corelli, Tchaikovsky, Villa-Lobos and others. Featured selections will be Romanian folk dances by Béla Bartók, and Ralph Vaughan Williams’ “Rhosymedre” (Prelude on a Welsh Hymn Tune). Some holiday favorites will also be on the program.
The University of Findlay Orchestra is a string ensemble numbering more than 50 University students, staff and community members. Performances are in the fall and spring. The concert is free, open to the public, and no tickets are required.
- University of Findlay Issues $40 Million Ohio Higher Education Revenue Bonds to Secure Financial Future
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’19 to Spotlight Student Academic Achievements
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!