The University of Findlay will host a public lecture, “Accumulation of Human Capital in Globalized Economy: New Prospect for Higher Education in the 21st Century,” at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29 in the Alumni Memorial Union Endly room.
The lecture will be presented by Professor Chi Binh Bui, head of the unit of economics of education and education policy and faculty of education at Vietnam National University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This event is free of charge.
Bui’s specialty is education policy and has interest in the interrelationship between economics and education. In the lecture, Bui will speak about the roles of higher education in globalized economy.
Bui will visit Findlay for three weeks as a part of a faculty and staff exchange program between The University of Findlay and the Vietnam National university of Social Sciences and humanities in Ho Chi Minh City. He will visit classes and attend club activities. The goal of this program is to expose students to Vietnam.
The public lecture is hosted by UF’s Office of Student Affairs, Office of International Admission and Services and the Department of Language and Culture. For more information, contact Cathy at 419-434-4711 or email@example.com.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health