The University of Findlay will host a public lecture, “Accumulation of Human Capital in Globalized Economy: New Prospect for Higher Education in the 21st Century,” at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29 in the Alumni Memorial Union Endly room.
The lecture will be presented by Professor Chi Binh Bui, head of the unit of economics of education and education policy and faculty of education at Vietnam National University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This event is free of charge.
Bui’s specialty is education policy and has interest in the interrelationship between economics and education. In the lecture, Bui will speak about the roles of higher education in globalized economy.
Bui will visit Findlay for three weeks as a part of a faculty and staff exchange program between The University of Findlay and the Vietnam National university of Social Sciences and humanities in Ho Chi Minh City. He will visit classes and attend club activities. The goal of this program is to expose students to Vietnam.
The public lecture is hosted by UF’s Office of Student Affairs, Office of International Admission and Services and the Department of Language and Culture. For more information, contact Cathy at 419-434-4711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concert-Chorale and University Singers Presents "Revival"
- Sen. Rob McColley to Speak on Bail Reform at UF
- Prepare Your Flower Beds for Winter with Free Manure!
- Oilers got “Back in Orange & Black” for ’21 Homecoming
- UF to Join Ohio Cyber Range Institute
- Watterson’s $1M Gift to Benefit Findlay’s Environmental Program