The University of Findlay Oiler Marching Brass will present its 5th annual indoor concert at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band celebrates 16 years on the field under the new direction of Richard Napierala and graduate assistant Colin Ecker. The Marching Oiler Brass will present highlights of performances from the fall. Selections from the band’s Pregame Show, “Cirque du Soleil,” “Orange and Black … That’s Me” and “Goin’ out Rockin’” will be performed.
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber