The University of Findlay Oiler Marching Brass will present its 5th annual indoor concert at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band celebrates 16 years on the field under the new direction of Richard Napierala and graduate assistant Colin Ecker. The Marching Oiler Brass will present highlights of performances from the fall. Selections from the band’s Pregame Show, “Cirque du Soleil,” “Orange and Black … That’s Me” and “Goin’ out Rockin’” will be performed.
- Unlikely Duo Raises Illiteracy Awareness
- Juneteenth Lessons Learned
- Mother’s Wisdom: Sherri Garner Brumbaugh Stays Busy and Happy
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education