The University of Findlay Oiler Marching Brass will present its 5th annual indoor concert at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band celebrates 16 years on the field under the new direction of Richard Napierala and graduate assistant Colin Ecker. The Marching Oiler Brass will present highlights of performances from the fall. Selections from the band’s Pregame Show, “Cirque du Soleil,” “Orange and Black … That’s Me” and “Goin’ out Rockin’” will be performed.
- A Flood of Research: Storytelling in the Digital Age
- UF to Host Virtual Career Networking for 2020 Graduates
- You Get What You Hope For: University of Findlay Alumnus Lives a Childhood Ambition
- UF Farms Offer Free Manure for Pick Up
- University of Findlay to Resume In-Person Classes, Residential Living this Fall
- Breaking Ground – STEAM Education Center Construction Set to Begin