The University of Findlay Oiler Marching Brass will present its 5th annual indoor concert at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band celebrates 16 years on the field under the new direction of Richard Napierala and graduate assistant Colin Ecker. The Marching Oiler Brass will present highlights of performances from the fall. Selections from the band’s Pregame Show, “Cirque du Soleil,” “Orange and Black … That’s Me” and “Goin’ out Rockin’” will be performed.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling