The University of Findlay Oiler Marching Brass will present its 5th annual indoor concert at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
UF students, faculty and staff and community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band celebrates 16 years on the field under the new direction of Richard Napierala and graduate assistant Colin Ecker. The Marching Oiler Brass will present highlights of performances from the fall. Selections from the band’s Pregame Show, “Cirque du Soleil,” “Orange and Black … That’s Me” and “Goin’ out Rockin’” will be performed.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin